Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can't wait for the diablo 3 beta scam emails :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoCoffee View Post
    Multiple fights in multiple locations? U gotta be kidding me? And deathwing desides to drop loot for lulz when we tickle him uhu makes sense.
    Love when people use the "makes sense" comment...fantasy, dragons in mail, store mounts in your pockets, carry invisible bags that can hold any weight

GG

They realize some people quit because they made the content more accessible to everyone and it no longer felt elite.
    This must be a joke, i bet 1% of players that quit felt like that meanwhile 99% quit because it was too hard

1,024px × 768px LOL.

I mean, umm.. Really? What is this, 2005?

Didnt these articles come out a few days ago? Are they new? I think I heard them a few days ago. The D3 beta stuff looks new tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Franknol View Post
    This must be a joke, i bet 1% of players that quit felt like that meanwhile 99% quit because it was too hard
    I know very few people who quit because anything was too hard. I know a considerable number of people who quit because they felt like they were working their ass off for something that casuals and bads could easily just clear in normal mode...so why bother?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, it could be fun - I sort of miss super-long fights. Beating on DW's head for an hour sounds like fun to me.

I also think it's a joke that Chilton thinks that the content being "easy" in WOTLK was what is murdering WoW. It's the fact that you bait and switched all the baddies (of which, we have discovered is the majority of WoW players) to thinking they were good raiders (because they got their Kingslayer title) and then slapping them down with "sorry, you need to be willing to wipe for 6 hours each week to progress" and then adding "oh, that's still too hard? Why don't you try some dailies?".

While the high end raiders might have QQ'd their minds out that noobs were getting titles and mounts, those noobs were NOT getting heroic bosses down, and that should be the point. Easymode for idiots like 95% of the playerbase, that are EASY AS WOTLK, Hardmodes that are as hard as the dungeon creators can tune them. That would prove a successful model! Let the noobs see the content (LIKE YOU FREAKING PROMISED) and let the epeen strokers have their hardmodes and achievements to wag in each other's faces. Blizzard is going to have to do a TON to bring back the CASUAL PLAYERS that they have trashed on about as hard as they can.

It is completely that you let the dogs of this game have a bone finally and then you took it away that they're all jumping ship. I'm one of those dogs, don't get me wrong, but it's NOT that the game is too easy right now! IT IS TOO HARD.

My raiding guild has resorted to spending our raiding nights doing the old raids and making pretty outfits for 4.3. Firelands is out of our reach, and we're burnt out on wiping on first tier raids (even though we could probably beat them without issue now, it's enraging that we wasted so much time and so many mats and so many flasks trying to 'learn' the fights, only to spend all night wiping ANYWAY).
    Last edited by Dembai; 2011-09-03 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Who cares about 4.3, diablo 3 beta is more exciting!
    Yeah. Diablo was totally awesome >clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick(potion)clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick(potion)clickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick(potion)clickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclick< /win Diablo.

Last time I checked I didn't give a damn about how accessible the content was to everyone, and always wanted it to be harder content. I quit because I was bored of the game, and I bet a lot of other people did the same.Maybe thats why they're going to focus on making the game more entertaining.

After Patch 4.3, and the world event, the team is going to focus on keeping players entertained and enjoying the game.
    About time they got back to doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Didnt these articles come out a few days ago? Are they new? I think I heard them a few days ago. The D3 beta stuff looks new tho.
    Does it matter if they're new?

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    They have been losing me off and on since wrath because they cant seem to add anything new and innovative for the max lvls to do, they are starting to figure it out with molten front as a alterative progression path. But they have a long ways to go and i expect ill be quitting off and on till they fix that or end up leaving entirely one day.

My breaks are getting longer and longer, im back for now but i dont think just doing trash and BH as raids on my server will keep my very entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by Neurodrill View Post
    Yeah. Diablo was totally awesome >clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick(potion)clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickc lickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick(potion)clickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickcli ckclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick(potion)clickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclick< /win Diablo.
    I'm sorry but that is any game.

Wows a great game. All mmos go through a loss. But eventually the populer ones like Wow and runescape,everquest will learn and have a steady fanbase. Wows just going through a phase. Like every single mmo out their. But remember wow isnt the oldest running mmo. I also remembering blizz feeling optimistic about the sub loss. They mentioned entertainment so I expect new and exciting features announced at blizzcon. Maybe terrain altering world bosses, world pvp, pandaren become a neutral race, Path of titans comes back, transmogging you toons with new modals? Its all still a mystery! Blizz will succeed. I just know it! (If age is really a factor and innovation of Wow still doesnt impress you. Your not true Warcraft fans.) :P

They can make it the greatest game ever in the next patch, I won't be returning. You piss off your customers since early december till now, don't expect them to resub. Idiots.

WotLK keeps getting such a bad rap when it doesn't deserve it.
    Then you didn't play Wrath at all; like, you literally bought the box/digital copy, installed it and then never signed on. The ONLY good thing that came out of Wrath was Ulduar, that's it. The content was too easy (yes, even the Heroic mode content), the balance was rocky, and to even maintain the bottom level of performance, you had to put in inordinate amount of hours into the game because the content was so easy and the system was so streamlined. Tons of people keep trying to polish Wrath up and make it sound like it was fun-party-times, but polishing a flaming turd doesn't stop it from being a flaming turd.
    PvP is unbalanced and blizzard don't seem to care at all.
    If you remember season 5, season 8 or the entirety of BC, you wouldn't be saying this. Aside from the 'WTF FROST MAGE' fiasco that was rectified quite immediately, this expansion has had fantastic class balance. People need to stop being idiots and realize that World PvP, random battlegrounds and 2v2 arenas are not being balanced around for the obvious reason that it would break the game and thus, need to not be used as metrics for 'balance'.
    They can make it the greatest game ever in the next patch, I won't be returning. You piss off your customers since early december till now, don't expect them to resub. Idiots.
    The less people who sport the 'THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT' mindset or the 'I PAY FIFTEEN DOLLARS A MONTH BLIZZARD SHOULD GIVE ME WHAT I WANT' entitlement syndrome, the better off the game will be. But, since nobody says it anymore, you'll be back. They always come back.

Deleted
    After Patch 4.3, and the world event, the team is going to focus on keeping players entertained and enjoying the game.
    Makes me wonder if this actually means something or if it's just an empty phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Makes me wonder if this actually means something or if it's just an empty phrase.
    it's just an empty phrase. they've said similar a million times now.

diablo 3 and future starcraft 2 expansions at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoCoffee View Post
    Multiple fights in multiple locations? U gotta be kidding me? And deathwing desides to drop loot for lulz when we tickle him uhu makes sense.
    Imagine something like this. You start out at an instanced version of Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight - similar to COT: Durnholde. You have to fight through a bunch of Deathwing's cronies - trash mobs - and then you fight Deathwing with the help of Alexstraza and company. You hurt him, maybe knock off some of his armor plates, and he flies off. Alexstraza says "Heroes, he's heading towards XXXXX. Take these, and I'll send you after him." Chest full of items, and a port to the next location. Next phase, some other major npc helps you battle him in some other location.