Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    I miss WoW. God I loved this game. I am one of those vets.The PvP just stopped being fun all together. I just had it with all the bots in the battlegrounds. How come they just don't implement a captcha system or anything similiar to just say gtfo to all the bots.

I really hope they at least somewhere along the line implement a "rated battlegroup finder". They have one for dungeons and one for raids. Give for rated bgs as well.

I can see it working like this: I want to create a rated bg group so I open the UI and check how many tanks/healers and dps I want (no, u can't choose more than that because the balance QQ will flood the boards if you could chosse what class/range or melee etc you could choose. That is up for Blizzard to balance). And those that wants to participate only hits a button "find a rbg gruop" and the system will find one for you that matches your skill level. Something like that would make me resub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this opt. in. is happening on the US battle.net, is it limited to US accounts or can EU accounts try their luck of the draw too?

Player created content is still in the back of their minds because of how well it worked in Starcraft II. Developing tools for players would take a lot of work, but the reward would be great as well.
    This comment is a little bit unsettling. Player-created content should be at the forefront of their minds; it's what is going to make or break the next generation of MMOs. Blizz should be cutting their teeth on this stuff in order to get experience in developing for such features for Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Don't flatter yourself. If you're unable to take criticism back when you try to deploy it, the internet is not the place for you.
    I think I'm taking it in a much more composed and civilized manner than you are, my friend.

Deleted
    Why is everyone so sad about Pandaren? Blizzard finally dares to make something else and renewing. What would you prefer as new expansion? Another dragon? A renewed Northrend with Bolvar as Lich King? Or Outland with a renewed and stronger Illidan? I don't think so. I'm sure the new features Mists of Pandara will contain will be great. If you hate pandaren, your problem. But don't blame blizzard for adding them to the new expansion. In addition, they have always been part of the Warcraft universe!

Quote Originally Posted by dreaddeath View Post
    Why is everyone so sad about Pandaren?
    I think players look for at least the illusion their actions are important, and sticking comedy characters into a central role in an expansion doesn't really help in that regard.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    I dunno, it could be fun - I sort of miss super-long fights. Beating on DW's head for an hour sounds like fun to me.

I also think it's a joke that Chilton thinks that the content being "easy" in WOTLK was what is murdering WoW. It's the fact that you bait and switched all the baddies (of which, we have discovered is the majority of WoW players) to thinking they were good raiders (because they got their Kingslayer title) and then slapping them down with "sorry, you need to be willing to wipe for 6 hours each week to progress" and then adding "oh, that's still too hard? Why don't you try some dailies?".

While the high end raiders might have QQ'd their minds out that noobs were getting titles and mounts, those noobs were NOT getting heroic bosses down, and that should be the point. Easymode for idiots like 95% of the playerbase, that are EASY AS WOTLK, Hardmodes that are as hard as the dungeon creators can tune them. That would prove a successful model! Let the noobs see the content (LIKE YOU FREAKING PROMISED) and let the epeen strokers have their hardmodes and achievements to wag in each other's faces. Blizzard is going to have to do a TON to bring back the CASUAL PLAYERS that they have trashed on about as hard as they can.

It is completely that you let the dogs of this game have a bone finally and then you took it away that they're all jumping ship. I'm one of those dogs, don't get me wrong, but it's NOT that the game is too easy right now! IT IS TOO HARD.

My raiding guild has resorted to spending our raiding nights doing the old raids and making pretty outfits for 4.3. Firelands is out of our reach, and we're burnt out on wiping on first tier raids (even though we could probably beat them without issue now, it's enraging that we wasted so much time and so many mats and so many flasks trying to 'learn' the fights, only to spend all night wiping ANYWAY).

are you for real? sounds to me like your guild is one of those shitty guilds where they just decide (in their welfare gear) that they should do the current raid content. then they go in...wipe on trash because they dont care to look up stuff before hand and then do the same for bosses. i have seen many guilds like yours and many players like yourself who, even if told exactly how to make an encounter easy, would still mess it up and whine about it. firelands wasnt a hard raid at all and im no elite player in an elite guild either. you just need to have a brain and a grp of people willing to do their part in understanding the content before even attempting it. if i were you, i wouldn't play wow anymore or if you decide to again, really commit to not being dead weight in a group, waiting for someone to tell you what the boss fight is about. im pretty sure you arent even that knowledgeable in your class to even play it correctly. "THE GAME IS TOO HARD" give me a break, wow has never been easier.

I also think it's a joke that Chilton thinks that the content being "easy" in WOTLK was what is murdering WoW.
    I realize that the line I am quoting was posted a while ago, but since ando1135 quoted it again, let me remind you he didn't say anything of the sort. That was MMO-C misquoting a non-Blizzard person from that article.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Blizz is not gonna release mop as expension get real most can also hint to a video small mini game and whatnot don't be retarted