Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Only had eaten microwavebags in my early youth so didn't really care for popcorns, until I found a function on my spousal unit that prepares them on pan and melts butter + sprinkles seasalt on toppa them.

Deleted
    I only eat it /popcorn way. Popcorn sucks

Don't like the popcorn you make in a pan. Like the high quality microwave popcorn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    Step 1: Bag
    Step 2: Microwave
    Step 3: Bowl (optional)
    Step 4: Eat

Those are my four steps to succesful popcorn eating.
    Exactly this one,.

Deleted
    I once ate popcorn with salt...never again. I'l stick witrh popcorn with sugar.

I use a pan, put some oil so the popcorn doesn't burn. then separate in 2 bowls, prepare an chocolate or caramel for the popcorn. use one bowl for the caramel/chocolate popcorn, and the other one for the normal popcorn (with salt and pepper)

I put it back in the cabinet and bring out a bag of potato chips, dill flavoured, with dip made from sour cream and onion flavour mix

15+ Year Old Account
    I went back to doing pops on the stove since it tastes so much better, never micropops again =)

Deleted
    Like once a year, I crave for popcorn.
    I can't make the microwave ones, because they burn up without a spinning plate

It's not too much effort to make it in the pot, and it gives a much better plopping sound

Salt and pepper on popcorn?

Doesn't it usually go with sugar?
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.