Deleted

Ret Paladin needs help!

I have just dusted off my old paladin for some retritution action in raids but my DPS just seems to be to low.
    Know my gear is a work in progress but is 14 - 15k to low in my current gear setup?

I'm using CLCRet to keep track of my rotation. I have reforged to get my hit/expertise cap but still seems to be parried alot.

I really need some help!

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rigos/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, your dps is kind of low, what's your rotation?

Put a 20str/20hit gem in the blue socket in your chest. It's 80str v 80str+20hit and then reforge for caps again, so you're not wasting the newly acquired hit.

You should be 2/2 eye for an eye rather than 2/2 Guardian's Favor

Quote Originally Posted by Zuk View Post
    I have reforged to get my hit/expertise cap but still seems to be parried alot.
    ........stand behind the boss............

if it's getting parried alot..YOUR standing INFRONT of the MOB, stand BEHIND the MOB
    :P
    Secondly get rid of your damned Relic, it's PVP it's USELESS!
    and 14-15k dps is not to low at all mate..thats pretty damn good.
    I pull about 15k dps

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sandian/simple

14-15k at 360 is low, get rid of the crushing weight Zu,k and pick up the License to slay

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemcqeen View Post
    14-15k at 360 is low, get rid of the crushing weight Zu,k and pick up the License to slay
    Link your Paladin please :P but yes Get rid of Crushing weight and get License to slay.

Deleted
    My rotation is CS > Judgement > Holy Wrath > Consecration
    Ofc i use all my procs as supposed to and trying to have 100% uptime on Inquisition.

I am standing behind the boss!

Ofc i use all my procs as supposed to and trying to have 100% uptime on Inquisition.

what the hell is this, so...you dont use exorcism, hammer of wrath or templars verdict ?
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    Link your Paladin please :P but yes Get rid of Crushing weight and get License to slay.
    One should be able to hit 18k+ at 360 with optimal enchants/gems, the right spec/glyphs and reforges to mastery after exp/hit cap. 14-15k is low.

There is no rotation for ret, only a list of prioritations. They go something like

Inq > TV (3hp) > CS > TV (dp) > HoW > Exor > judge > hw > consecrate. That's the simple version.
    Last edited by mmocbf46be2757; 2011-09-03 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    what the hell is this, so...you dont use exorcism, hammer of wrath or templars verdict ?
    Ofc is do, as i said i use my proccs as im supposed to and TV on 3 holy power unless i don't need to refresh my Inq!
    Last edited by mmoc44d7d9ea9f; 2011-09-03 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    you can look me up, US armory, you can do more than 15k at 360... if you can't, either your priorities are wrong, your cd usage is wrong, or your gearing/gemming/reforging is really wrong... it takes a little practice but it is easy enough

Deleted
    Thanks guys for the help. I just need some practice i guess.

To not open a new topic, will ask my question here.

My main is Prot, haven't played Ret in a long time and yesterday I was thinking to play a bit with my offspec stats and try it in some heroics.

Since I have a lot of expertise on my gear*, I was thinking to not use the GoSoT and instead reforge my gear to reach the soft caps while being able to use all the other 3 important glyphs (CS, Exo and TV).

Ofc if I do it according to askmrrobot it tells me that (most of) my reforges are wrong, but I wanted to not listen to it and play with the stats miself...

My question is, is it worth loosing stats like Haste/Crit in favor of those 5% crit given by GoCS ? My experience tells me that is not, since RNG is so messed up.

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to do an instance as ret and on dummy I got something like 11k ... I do that in prot spec...

Anyway, was just wondering if any of you guys who raid as Ret can have a look at my gear and tell me what you think.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Pretorian; 2011-09-06 at 11:05 AM.
    “There is no right or wrong, only consequences.”
    -------------------------------------------------

Deleted
    You need to start with.... Using some of your moves? :|