Poll: Would You Fight A Guy That Weighs 431lbs More Than You Do?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Would You Fight A Guy That Weighs 431lbs More Than You Do?

David vs Goliath

Deleted
    skip to 4:00 for epicness.

Deleted
    Sure, if i was already a good fighter. Could be a very overweight guy, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    O.o

The first 4 minutes reminded me of Rhyolith, lmao.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

The big guy's training routine probably consists of eating Big Macs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    O.o

LMAO!

10chars

Epic observation. lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    O.o

am i missing something 0_0 i cant click on any video
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    am i missing something 0_0 i cant click on any video
    Hmm strange. Here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7pLj...layer_embedded

That guy's moobs look like pan sized pancakes that were undercooked and are drooling off the plate!

I like at 4:00 when he just lands on him and that is a valid fighting technique.

---------- Post added 2011-09-03 at 11:40 AM ----------

The larger one could barely get up after the beatdown! Not because of the punching though.

Can you not elbow the opponent in the back of the head if they're lying on your legs?

Probally not, could be easy to beat. I imagine he would hit hard, but tire easily. If you could run his stamina to the ground you should be able to put him down with minimal effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    ROFL what is this, real life Punch-out?

Before I even watched the video I was beting on the MMA guy. MMA guys are typically in great shape and could just avoid a sumo wrestler and tire them out, then go in for it. I don't think sumo wrestlers are used to taking hits to the head repeatedly so the MMA guy was able to get out in the end eventually.

Dude looked like he was going to keel over just from walking across the ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

the big one was all fat wasnt he? not to make fun or anything but he seemed rllly weak for a guy of that size
    no wait never mind its just that he barely has ANY stamina...
    Last edited by hayharut; 2011-09-03 at 04:51 PM.
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

Yes I would, being 230 lbs myself, my opponent would weigh 661lbs. Not only would they have the cardio of my 82 year old Grandmother, but their arms would weigh so much that they couldn't generate the forward force necessary to do any significant damage with a strike. I'd predict early TKO, or a pretty quick "I'm tired fuck this" submission.

Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    Can you not elbow the opponent in the back of the head if they're lying on your legs?
    Strikes to the back of the head are illegal, and elbows to a downed opponent were illegal in Pride FC.

From watching this video you can see that the MMA fighter was just tiring the sumo wrestler out. 4 minutes into the video, the sumo looked way tired chasing after the guy. Smart move to use your superior agility and stamina against such an opponent.
    Really dumb move to try and grapple with the legs. I mean the guy could of sat on him that would of been end of match. I loved how the sumo tapped out after the MMA fighter got out.
    To answer your question yes I would. I'd do the exact same as the MMA fighter. Tire him out than punch him when he's recovering. Rinse and repeat till one of us is dead. Oh wait, its not that type of fight? Dam.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"

Deleted
    Release the kraken

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    or a pretty quick "I'm tired fuck this" submission.
    Haha, that made my day xD

I know I wouldn't go up against someone that weight that much more then me in my current shape, but if I were... Sure.