Bag Sorting addon

Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone could help me find what I am looking for.

Right now I am using an add-on called Tbag because I love the way it sorts out my items and seperates them into separate columns. I downloaded and add-on called bagnon and I love the way it looks. If only I could use bagnons skin and keep all the stuff I love about Tbag.

If anyone knows how I can download some kind of add-on that sorts bags the way Tbag does that would be amazing.

Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how Tbag sorts the bags, but for someone like me with Asperger's, BankStack is an orgasmic add-on. Irrelevant of the name, it works on bags aswell.

give a try to Ark Inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also try Bag Sort

After install, you just have to type in /sortbag or /sortbank.
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

hmm, thanks for the post guys, but i just dont see what im looking for. hmm.....is there maybe an addon that will change the skin of Tbag? that would be perfect... I really love Tbag (lol reread that) but I just thought I might be able to make it look better :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Genie addon