Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Spawn time is 6 hours, it is a 5% chance to spawn the real figurine, but most of the time it will spawn the fake one that crumbles into dust. Have gotten camel twice, one on this character, and my alt while just flying over Neferset while herbing whiptail

Quote Originally Posted by kaib View Post
    Way I did it was to get an addon that allowed me to put notes on my in game map, then check the wowhead spawns which have coordinates and put those coordinates up on the map as notes with a /command x,y

I guess HandyNotes is the name of the addon you used.

The downside is that you have to manually type in all the 30sh spawn points (might be wrong here)

link to curse

Like most rare things that i want; i found mine when i wasn't even actively searching for it. Was mining one day and whamo; over near Jones' base camp. Only statue i ever found and i was the transport one.

I can't believe I stumbled across this figurine once and got the mount lol

Got it from my first figurine when cata was just released. Had no idea what it was until I got the mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    I should start farming. only 116 mounts this far.

the 6 hour respawn timer is bull.

I've found two in less then 30 minutes.

got it after like 5 figurines my memory is a bit rusty.

http://i.imgur.com/YvtO9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    the 6 hour respawn timer is bull.

I've found two in less then 30 minutes.
    Got proof of that? Flies in the face of what's been documented by pretty much everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they work like Rare spawns to be honest, I Also believe they share a spawn timer with the Chests that spawn, I got a Fake statue, 6 hours later I got a Chest at the spawn area of Cyrus the black, 7 hours later I Finished up archaeology, Went to check where I just was incase One had spawned, And Sure enough it'd spawned, Only took me 2 Statues.

Do some random checks at random times, you'll have a higher chance of finding one at night though. I actually got the correct one on my first ever figurine in the middle of the day, talking about luck?

Paladin
    Kudos to Xrated and Shiri!
    Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Caesar

I have looked and looked, but still have never found one. Have wasted too many hours trying to find it. Its the the only title I will replace my Battlemaster with and I want that mount so badly.

One day....one day....

as someone already mentioned, both fake and teleport figurines have different item IDs so just remove fake figurine from NPCscan and you are ready to go. only bad thing about that is you are not able to target it like mob and NPCscan cannot place a mark on it (beacuse it is item)
    fake figurine - 50410
    teleport figurine - 50409