Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Post your progress.

Here's a thread to post the progress you have made on your body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    You poor Swedes, will they not let you have metal butter knives?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'll start..

Starting date/weight: January 2011, 246 lbs, 30%+ body fat

Current: 182.5, ~18% body fat

Short term goal: Under 180 by the end of September. Easy peasy

Long term goal: Quite unsure, but 160-170 lbs, 10-13% body fat & start bulking..

March 28, 2011:

~165 pounds, ~12% body fat, 4-5 max pull ups in one set, bench press 3 sets of 8 @ ~150lbs, max around 190

Today:

~168-170 pounds, ~9-10% body fat, 15ish pull ups in first set, bench press 3 sets of 10 @ 185 pounds, max 241

Too many ways to measure, guess I can update with pictures after I take the latest one.

Female, 21 and 5'4ft.
    Used to be underweight back in 2008, weighing in at 102lbs due to excessive cardio and poor nutrition :x
    Early May, 2011: 112lbs
    September, 2011: 115lbs
    Have achieved lower body fat percentage and increased muscle mass; can see the biggest difference in my back and stomach. Looking to put on another 13-15lbs of muscle mass. I'm hoping too I will be able to do the straddle hold by that time.

EDIT:
    The second one especially ... should be a goal for everyone! Haha.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPRDl...feature=relmfu
    Last edited by handsdown; 2011-09-06 at 07:06 PM.
    you fill my lungs with sweetness & you fill my head with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male, 19. 185cm tall, current weight 68kgs. Was 12.9% 2-3 weeks ago and now I also go to the gym 3-4 times a week (used to work out at home before).

Starting date: middle of July. 72kgs, 18% body fat (used a different formula than the one I use now, which seems more accurate.)

Goal: Gain some more strength and get less than 10% body fat. I'll probably have to do more cardio.

male 22, 180cm
    Started cardio mid july bodyfat of 17% 77kg
    Current:, Doing running cardio (planing on adding spinning when I get to a proper level of condition 5km in 23mins or so). Current bodyfat 15% weighing 75.
    Also started working out in the gym to strengthen back, core and leggs.
    Goal: 12-13% bodyfat, at which I will start including chest shoulder triceps abs in my weight lifting at the gym.

An exquisite and beautiful aprilia jacket prepared under special circumstances for the best and comfortable experience. Max Biaggi wore this during Superbikes Championship (WSBK) with team Aprilia. Shop from all over the world for a very adequate, affordable price.