Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatabeta View Post
    Why are you afraid of your lucid dream? The night I lucid dreamt, I was over excilerating, realising I could do anything.
    I'm not afraid of it, I'm afraid of losing it 'cause I desire one very much.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Quote Originally Posted by Dassen View Post
    I'm not afraid of it, I'm afraid of losing it 'cause I desire one very much.
    Do a reality check. If you dont want it to end, try and spin with your body, doing 360's. This will cause your body to focus on that, and not waking up. Just enjoy it while you can!

Always having lucid dreams! Sucks when you are about to touch that boob when suddenly in the distance you either hear your alarm clock or someone asking you to get up and you just gets thrown out of that scene 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

Quote Originally Posted by Mirakh View Post
    Always having lucid dreams! Sucks when you are about to touch that boob when suddenly in the distance you either hear your alarm clock or someone asking you to get up and you just gets thrown out of that scene 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'
    Hahahha. Nice x)

[QUOTE=Santti;13036709]But if the dream is lucid, can't you just go IDDQD and no more gutting? As in, control the dream and everything around you. [/QUOTE

Once i had a dream of me being in a train, after the train passed some tunnel I was seeing myself(like looking from above) in a place i never saw before, and behind of me i saw an executioner in that moment i told to myself "Dont worry, as soon as he kills you, you will wake up"(I had dreams before of me dying and that is what happened) so when the executioner chopped my head off I felt as i couldnt breath and was about to die. Needless to say that was my last lucid dream.(it was back when i was 9, the feeling of dying is just horrible, i am 17 now)

Now when i have a nightmare and i am about to die i just wait for whatever thing its to kill me and i just wake up. Sadly, i cant make myself to do anything other than wait for my imminent death (I think my minds just want the nightmare to end, so it would rather die quickly and it end it ASAP).

Bayonetta.

Fill in the rest

Did you controll it?
    It's hard to say really, maybe some of it, but not 100% of it, it definitely went in the direction I was thinking though, if that makes any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do a reality check. If you dont want it to end, try and spin with your body, doing 360's. This will cause your body to focus on that, and not waking up. Just enjoy it while you can!
    The thing is, I don't actually go lucid. I only dream that I go lucid. And I do spin, every time, I still wake up into the other dream. I wake up from a dream within another dream, so to speak.

And I know all the tips and tricks when it comes to learning how to induce a lucid dream, I just cba.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    It's hard to say really, maybe some of it, but not 100% of it, it definitely went in the direction I was thinking though, if that makes any sense.
    You are not lucid dreaming then. You are getting there, but not quite yet. Good luck tho!

---------- Post added 2011-09-03 at 11:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dassen View Post
    The thing is, I don't actually go lucid. I only dream that I go lucid. And I do spin, every time, I still wake up into the other dream. I wake up from a dream within another dream, so to speak.

And I know all the tips and tricks when it comes to learning how to induce a lucid dream, I just cba.
    Well, I would more thing of that as a... emh, a heavy dream?

Deleted
    I dreamed that I heard my dad and mum argue, suddenly my sisters asked if I want some softdrink. When they came upstairs, dad shouted that I had to come downstairs, and he looked like the hulk and said "Look what you've done, you made mum sad, come into the living room I want to show you something". On my way to the livingroom he had set up a trap, with a raptor coming out of it, biting my neck, and thats how the weirdest dream of them all ended.

It had probably something to do with me being anxious/sad when I was younger, about my dad and mum always arguing when they got home from the pub.

Also, am I the only one who hear mystic songs/melodies in dreams sometimes? Also, those situations in nightmares where you have those unbeatable freaks after you that wont die no matter how hard you bite and chew on their heads? And then you can't lock the door, because the stupid lock wont work! And when they chase you inside the house, you're all drunk and can't go through the door openings. I never see myself in dreams either, it's always first person mode :P

Also, I use to wake up in another dream, just when I thought it was ended.
    Last edited by mmoc6747fcb5a0; 2011-09-03 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neyroth View Post
    I dreamed that I heard my dad and mum argue, suddenly my sisters asked if I want some softdrink. When they came upstairs, dad shouted that I had to come downstairs, and he looked like the hulk and said "Look what you've done, you made mum sad, come into the living room I want to show you something". On my way to the livingroom he had set up a trap, with a raptor coming out of it, biting my neck, and thats how the weirdest dream of them all ended. It had probably something to do with me being anxious/sad when I was younger, about my dad and mum always arguing when they got home from the pub.
    Please note (all of you) that I want you to mention if you could touch objects, or controll (about) everything. What you are saying Neyroth, could just be a somewhat nightmaric event, and not a lucid dream.

I've had lucid dreams all throughout my life but i just started being able to control what i do in them a year ago. Long story short, I smoked the best weed of my life had visions went to sleep had a vivid dream i could control and began to have lucid dreams more frequently. After about 6 months it was happening 5 days a week. I can have several dreams at once, wake up in the middle of them write down what is happening and go right back into the dream. This probably doesn't make sense to anybody or try to rationalize it by thinking I still take drugs, but I don't. I haven't smoked in nearly 2 months but last few times I did it completely stopped me from lucid dreaming, i just went to sleep and woke up the next day.

Dreams can sometimes be the highlight of my day depending on how it goes. I dream so vividly now that reality seems less real then my dreams and that's how i can tell them apart now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.

Right guys. I'm off to bed now. Wish me luck! Hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Creptius View Post
    I've had lucid dreams all throughout my life but i just started being able to control what i do in them a year ago. Long story short, I smoked the best weed of my life had visions went to sleep had a vivid dream i could control and began to have lucid dreams more frequently. After about 6 months it was happening 5 days a week. I can have several dreams at once, wake up in the middle of them write down what is happening and go right back into the dream. This probably doesn't make sense to anybody or try to rationalize it by thinking I still take drugs, but I don't. I haven't smoked in nearly 2 months but last few times I did it completely stopped me from lucid dreaming, i just went to sleep and woke up the next day.

Dreams can sometimes be the highlight of my day depending on how it goes. I dream so vividly now that reality seems less real then my dreams and that's how i can tell them apart now.
    Weed actually messes with your REM sleep and it makes you lose your dreams. If it gives you dreams, then your situation is very unique.

Deleted
    Are you even sure this is all real are you guys just trolling me!? or is it just the fact that I can't wrap my head around it and have never experianced one because it feels like your all just messing with me here making my head hurt >.<

Deleted
    About paralyzes. There is a technique you can use right before you go to sleep, but this technique can be really really fucking scary. (Personal experience); Allow me to explain

The technique builds on that when you are in your bed (fully awake) you lay on your back, totally still. After some minuttes, your brain will send signals to your body, making it maybe itch, and wanting to move. IGNORE THIS, this will lead your body to make your chest feel heavy. After this, your body will be paralized, sort of in a dream stage. But you are still awake, but your body is chained. You can open your eyes, only to start hallusinating, AND THAT IS WERE IT CAN BE FUCKED UP. When you open your eyes, you can see a rainbow unicorn, or you can even see the most horrible nightmaric creatures thinkable. And thats were I freaked out, I saw a demon like ghost in front of me. I could do nothing. After that, I fell asleep into my dream. And once I dreamed, I woke up instantly. do NOT try this technique guys, I just wanna warn you. The panic you feel when you can do nothing, but are still chained, it is undescribable, its horrible. And I have never used that technique again. The risk is too big.
    Allow me to quote

"Sleep paralysis occurs either when falling asleep, or when awakening. When it occurs upon falling asleep, the person remains aware while the body shuts down for REM sleep, and it is called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis"

and

"In addition, the paralysis may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger. Sleep paralysis is particularly frightening to the individual because of the vividness of such hallucinations"

I think you have experienced sleep paralysis

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a ton of lucid dreams. It's quite fun.

One time I was dreaming that I was running from some big monster, when I suddenly realized that I was dreaming, so I merely imagined the big monster turning small, then I squished it with my foot. I then proceeded to imagine Jessica Alba next to me, and where it went from there, I dare not say.
    Hi

Deleted
    Please note (all of you) that I want you to mention if you could touch objects, or controll (about) everything. What you are saying Neyroth, could just be a somewhat nightmaric event, and not a lucid dream.
    Ye I had a dream where I could fly if I sat on a plastic bag. Different shops plastic bags = different speed. I could control that dream, and I could touch the plastic bags. But after I had flown for a while, my hands turned into zombie-like hands (rotten and bloody).

Deleted
    Tips that I've learnt that makes me come up with more vivid, imaginative and often lucid dreams are:

1) Set an alarm for betwen 1-2 hours before your usual alarm. You wake up briefly and then go (pretty much) straight back to sleep. I don't know why, but have found my dreams to be much, much better. I think it's something to do with my sleep pattern suddenly changing.

2) When you think you're in a lucid dream, focus! The hard part is concentrating enough to realise you're dreaming and not to wake up.

3) Before you go to bed, think that you're going to lucid dream and think of the same thing you want to see in your dream; it can be anything. Mine is an old chess-table. If i see this in my dreams, it "anchors" me (i know they coin the term in Inception) and i quickly realise i'm dreaming.

4) Keep a dream "dairy" or notes about your dreams. They also make great little stories. :P

One thing I've also experienced is not being able to wake up when I know I'm dreaming. I try and force my eyes open but they just won't; a couple of times I've tried to move one of my hands but simply being unable - it's like having really bad "pins and needles" (that prickly sensation). I mentally feel like I'm moving it but physically the limb is doing nothing. Then all of a sudden I brake through the barrier and I'm awake. Can be pretty scary some times.

Other than that though, I have some very imaginative dreams that I could write novels from and i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Weed actually messes with your REM sleep and it makes you lose your dreams. If it gives you dreams, then your situation is very unique.
    When i first told my friends about my lucid dreams they just told me it was a weed dream and everyone I've ever talked to about it says they have crazy dreams when they're high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.