Realm First Question

So my guild cleared firelands really fast this week and we still have 2 more raid days, so we decided we were going to try some Heroic T11 Realm Firsts(our server is REALLY behind). We were going to try Nef first but we realized this week that someone has server changed over to our server with realm first heroic Nef, so I was wondering if we can still get heroic Nef realm first even though someone transfered over here with the Nef achievement.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure if the Realm First achievement has not gone off on said realm, then it is still available to be gotten. It doesn't matter if someone transfers to the realm already having it, because they obtained it on a previous realm.

Yes i believe you can still get the achieve. Im not 100% sure but i believe you have to be in a guild group to get the server first broadcasted across the server.

Deleted
    Server Firsts are a guild achie, so having a Blackwings Bane on the server shouldn't affect things.

I'm just wondering, what server are you playing on?

10+ Year Old Account
    You will get it.
    But even if you would not - how can you sleep knowing that there are undefeated bosses? Especially from previous content where you can just overgear it? Go get achievements, mounts and titles.

Deleted
    If people transferred back with it chances are they've made a group for it themselves, better go check lol

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I'm just wondering, what server are you playing on?
    Kirin'tor i think its in the lowest 5% of servers in progression