Star Wars: The Old Republic Public Beta

Hey everyone. Decided to post something here as I have been looking all over the interwebs in hoping for some word on this. I have heard that it was suppose to start this weekend, but yet, I still have no email stating that I have been accepted. I was just wondering if anyone else has had any contact from Bioware on the public beta this weekend.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Quote Originally Posted by Ummagummas View Post
    Hey everyone. Decided to post something here as I have been looking all over the interwebs in hoping for some word on this. I have heard that it was suppose to start this weekend, but yet, I still have no email stating that I have been accepted. I was just wondering if anyone else has had any contact from Bioware on the public beta this weekend.
    It's still random. They are just inviting more people. Chances are if you don't get invited this weekend you will sometime this month.

No public beta. It's a Higher Scale beta weekends, where more players will be chosen to play over certain weekends, not forever. Beta is still very much closed with a very enforced NDA.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    It's still random. They are just inviting more people. Chances are if you don't get invited this weekend you will sometime this month.
    Sounds good. That's what I figured, but just seeing if anyone else heard differantly. Hopefully I will receive something in the next couple of days.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Please use the big SWTOR thread.