heals and mana arena

The mana pools of healers just dont seem to go down in arena'a or BG's and fights can last for upto 20 mins. I think blizz needs to do something on the mana of healers for example the more pvp gear you obtain the smaller your mana pool is or give some class a mana zap abilities just something too lower there mana pool in a heart beat too give the healer a bit of troubel and too not let the fights drag on. in all the matches iv had on my pally or druid not once have i even gotten half way down on my mana pool. Please someone just make some ideas on how mana for healers should be regulated.

15+ Year Old Account
    As annoying as it is, honestly....it only happens in 2v2. And yea, I love 2v2 as well, but it's still unbalanced as hell.

Do 3's or even 5's and they'll go oom.

true i only do 2v2,3v3 and BG might have too fine a 5v5 team

Deleted
    If your an actuall PvP dude.. why do you want to rush through arenas every week? .. it's like 2hrs of arena.. and you can sit on your ars the whole week waiting for a reset.. atleast you spend more time on arenas this way

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you fight a frost mage and holy paladin from Aman'thul earlier by any chance?

sounds like you just do arena for the pionts i do area constanly too get a better rating 2 hours a week lol

15+ Year Old Account
    2v2 is broken. Play 3v3. You won't have time to run oom!