Poll: What class do you feel is represented by the most NOOBS?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I can safely say that I've never encountered a noob shadow priest
    You'd be surprised.
    With that said, I mostly find them to be DKs and Paladins. The combination of high population + plate armour gets them monkey DPSing everything with no regard for themselves or the party.

DK's.

I can safely say that I've never encountered a noob shadow priest, must be something about them requiring effort to play right.
    I fought the same one in BGs 3 times now who dots his target then uses MIND SEAR(even in 1v1!) instead of Mind Flay...

Deleted
    I can't take anyone who uses the word 'noob' seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I fought the same one in BGs 3 times now who dots his target then uses MIND SEAR(even in 1v1!) instead of Mind Flay...
    That is called a bot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathknights usualy have the most bad players from my expierence. Only beaten by whatever class is fotm at the moment.

Retribution paladins, everywhere.

Also, someone call Oxford English dictionary, the definition of amateur has been changed to mean easy (arcane mage haters, I'm looking at you).

Hehe, I am glad that priests have zero
    Voted for DKs myself, but male NE hunters would be a close second.

Death Knights. Easiest class to play anyway, and it starts at lvl 55.
    Hi

Deleted
    Hunters and Death Knights, no doubt about it.

Don't get me wrong, I know plenty of Hunters and Death Knights who are intelligent, competent players. However, over 85% of the times that I see a player making the same stupid mistake over and over again... It's either a Hunter or a Death Knight.

As for a third spot, I pick Paladins. Retribution spec, to be more specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went with DKs.

To quote a post I saw on this forum before, "Not every DK is an idiot, but every idiot has a DK"

Deleted
    I can safely say that I've never encountered a noob shadow priest, must be something about them requiring effort to play right.
    You clearly do not pug enough! =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Vanilla/TBC - Hunters/Rogues.
    Wotlk - Pallys/Dks
    Cata - Warriors/Mages

Deleted
    Mages, because its the FotM class, and every noob playing it lolol icelance everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    any pet class including frost spec mages as without their precious pets there screwed
    Well, they're given a pet as an essential part of their class, so yea...They would... That's like saying take away one of another class's main abilities, they would be in a bad place also.
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    well this thread was entirely predictable.

None of them because I'm not a stereotyping moron

Quote Originally Posted by Selu View Post
    Death knights, definately death knights. The definition of noob: Death Knight called DKdeàthàrthàz, 60% of the time a male draenei. You all know you've seen 'em and had palms grow on your face!
    Deathdecay.
    /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Death Knights. Easiest class to play anyway, and it starts at lvl 55.
    Lol, no. DK is not the easiest class to play by any means.

I think the most noobs I've seen have been Hunters or Warriors.

Deleted
    Death Knights, always been, will always be. In WoTLK, they were accompanied by Paladins because they were rediculous.

Tbh picking anything other than a DK would be based solely on 1 or 2 people that stick out in your mind and not the majority. But if you're leveling an alt once u hit Outland its a nightmare, every DK thinks they can tank. Before it was disallowed, I actually got a DK tank that was level 55, so hadn't actually done any DK quests, and did not have a single talent point. For some DKs they're really trying but to be fair to them, it's hard to compare a lvl 58 DK with any other class because any other class you'll have had 58 levels of practise with that class whereas the DKs only got like 3 lvls of experience XD