10+ Year Old Account

[Books] Wheel of time - HELP [SPOILERS]

hi mmo champ,
    a question to all people who have read the wheel of time series, I read a lot of those books a year a go and i want to pick up where i stopped but the problem is i don't know what book it is anymore, this is what is still remember:
    [SPOILRS]

- rhand has already cleaned saidin
    - faille is still captured by the saido aiel (the wolf guy (golden eyes)) is already with perrin
    - the daughter of the nine moons is with mat

thats about all the major things i still know

thanks in advance
    when i die ... i won't drop any loot mwhahahaha

Deleted
    Sounds like the book you have to read next is Crossroads of Twilight

Deleted
    Quit while you're ahead! I remember reading the first 7ish when they were still coming out, had a year long break and when I tried to read #8 I just didn't remember enough to care about the myriad of new/old characters or just the ones I'd plain forgotten.

Sounds like you stopped after book 10 (or maybe 9)...at the end of book 10 a certain character ends up captured by the white tower (not a amjor spoiler since book 10 is the weakest of the lot). If you remember that then you'll want to start up from book 11 (if not then book 10).

From book 11 onwards the series really improves.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks !!!
    when i die ... i won't drop any loot mwhahahaha

I'm sure the last one you read was 9 as the cleansing of saidin was pretty much at the end of that book, and Faile manages to stay captured for a while yet.