10+ Year Old Account

the paladin tier 2 recolor. please just stop.

why do so many people, not even just paladins feel the need to say "ill be using this set, thought it up myself" then link the paladin t2 recolor? im seeing more of the recolor than the actual set. its not even that great looking.

can someone tell me why it is so popular?

Paladin T2 is one of the most popular gear sets of all time. (The reason as to why still eludes me) A recolor than any non-paladins can wear, well, people want that since they have non-paladin toons. Not everyone is a paladin but likes that armor.

Because people like to be special snowflakes. And feel like they came up with something they most likely didn't.

Personally I'll be using warrior tier 3. Why? Because I'm one of the only ones who actually has it. And guess what? I'm a special snowflake too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Didn't you know? Bibi drinks Golden Chocolate out of Wine glasses that are made out of the frozen tears of the world leaders while relaxing in his yacht/submarine home made entirely of diamond(That's right diamond with no "s" as in 1 singular diamond yacht/submarine). On his days off from MMO-Champion(Everyday cause we do all the hard stuff obviously) he can be caught napping with the Gorillas of Australia.

Because Judgement armor is the most iconic set in the game. And the recolor makes the model available to DK's and Warriors as well. Not to mention. you can actually farm it by yourself, instead of requiring another person.

As for me, I'll stick with my justicar set tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I like the look (Main being a DK). I already have the full set farmed up but probably wont be using it in all honesty. I'm thinking of using a combination of plate pieces that mix and match together. That will make me a special snowflake right =D?

Druid tier 8 in the hiz-houseeeeeee!

Deleted
    I'm just gonna use the DK Tier 8 Red Recolour. Maybe grab the Black recolour too.

Take all transmog questions and discussions to the main thread about it. We don't need new threads for each new comment.

<Locked>