Poll: Have you ever tried wow trial as an option when taking a break from wow?

15+ Year Old Account

Arrow Taking a break from wow... playing wow!

So, I'm way too busy with work and preparations for my wedding by the end of this year and unfortunately I don't have as much free time as before...
    BUT
    I do still have some free time here and there and I don't wanted to just stop playing, just don't have enough time to work my $15 as I should, so I just created a trial account and I'm taking the opportunity to lvl characters of the most interesting horde races to check the cataclysm effects on the other side!

I must say I really enjoyed doing the forsaken questlines and would totally roll one if I didn't already have a character of every class (my horde toon is an 80 goblin shaman)
    I still have to lvl a tauren paladin, a troll rogue and a dwarf shaman (I have a dwarf but I played him pre cata), lvling an orc warrior
    anyway, so here is my question: Now that we have eternal trial accounts, have you ever done anything similar? Would you still play wow while taking a break from it for lacking the time?

It actually sounds really cool.

Yep, I played the 10day trial of cata after I stopped. Made a worgen, made a goblin. Very cool starting areas. Props the Blizz for making things fun again. Also I really, really enjoyed leveling again. Even without heirlooms and such, the usual grind wasn't that bad, the revamped old world really worked for me.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

15+ Year Old Account
    I am playing the BC trial, it has unlimited time it seems.