Deleted

(A) Monument to Regularity (Khadgar-EU, 4/7 HC) recruiting!

Hi there!

Monument to Regularity, a 10-man raiding guild on Khadgar is currently recruiting.

First and foremost, we're looking for:

1x Exceptional tank. Anything goes here really, decent offspecs is nice, but not a requirement.

1x Exceptional dps. Same here really, but to be a tad more specfic, either an elemental shaman (with a nice resto OS), or a demolock would be orgasmic. Frost dks too, for that matter.

About our guild: Take the opportunity to raid with a bunch of fun fellows in an extremely relaxed raiding atmosphere (almost too relaxed, which is one of the reasons i'm actually writing this). We raid 3, tops 4, nights a week. Seeing how we're a tight-knit group of mostly swedes, it's definitely a bonus if you're swedish, but most certainly not a must.

We've been the top guild on khadgar since we got together for Cataclysm, finishing BoT, BWD and Totfw with all realm-firsts.
    Come Firelands, some of our coremembers decided to call it quits, and ever since then, we've been struggling to get decent compositions together for raiding. That being said, the current coreteam plays at a high-level skillwise, and when we actually DO raid for a full-night without interruptions, we've always had the results to show for it.

Don't hesitate, head on over to MTR.wowstead.com to apply, or simply hit me up in game!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Erth, GM of MTR

Alts you can reach me on:

Weazl
    Dirtfarmer
    Lucythejuicy

Deleted
    bump!

in dire need of a tank

Deleted
    badabump!

mtr.wowstead.com