Starting to play my rogue agian...

Need to find a 2's, I was thinking Feral / Rogue would be nice cause the amount of burst and survivability.. And ofc mage prob works too still. Anything else for 2s? And what about 3's? RMP,RLS, Any other new top rogue comps?

2's are an unbalanced piece of shit that no one takes seriously. However, if you want to be over-powered and coast to a 2k+ rating in 2's, go with a frost mage or a warlock.

For 3's run RMP or RLS , can't go wrong with either.

Deleted
    Its decent, why not HolyPaladin/Rogue? That always seems to be a decent combo.

Rogues dont do a enough flow damage to run with healers anymore. And no i dont want to take it that seriously, I just want to hit 2k in 2's just to have it and thats it.

Resto Shammy or like others said, feral druid, mage, warlock.

Anything other than a Frost Mage or a Disc Priest partner in 2s is just asking to be frustrated to hell and stomped into the ground.

Dk, feral, enh shaman, arms/fury warrior, rogue, mage, shadow priest, warlock. Any of these would work well.

Who did I leave out? Hunters. Why? Generally, pug arena hunters suck. But, imho, Rogue/Hunter is the most interesting comp in the game because of how complex their strats need to be to succeed.

For melee, I'd go with a rogue first. For casters, I'd go for a mage first.
    *Serious face... fist in air.*

Disc is nice, dont get me wrong. Just most are long games.