[H] <Project Icarus> 25M 3/7HM LF Dps/Heals Wed/Sun/Mon PST

Project-Icarus.org

GUILD

<Project Icarus> started in WOTLK with a rapidly successful 10 man early on. We would grow into a top competing 25 over the course of the expansion. We are a casual guild with a core of hardcore players. From former top 100 guild players, to the always casual, we have a diverse array of talent. Many of us have known each other for quite a long time through out the years of WOW. We came together to form a casual guild that wasn't only fun to play in, but offered good progression at the same time.

Server
    Kalecgos-PVP is a Pacific server part of the Shadowburn battle group housed in 1 of 2 Chicago data centers. The server is Horde dominant. It has called home to many successful guilds over the years, most notably the recently disbanded <Cuties Only>. Having been on many servers, I find Kalecgos the only one I willfully call home. Assuming low population is not a concern to you, I'm sure you would feel the same way.

Raids & Guild Events
    Raids are Wednesday, Sunday, Monday from 7-10pm pst.
    Outside of raids you will find an active guild. We do regular retro raids for fun, mounts, and legendaries. We also have a weekly alt run.

Recruiting
    Project Icarus is known for being a 25 man guild that has fun and downs bosses. We are looking to bolster our roster to continue to progress Heroic Firelands. We are currently seeking a small mix of the following, although any good app will be highly considered.

Death Knight: Closed
    Druid: Balance or Feral.
    Hunter: Closed
    Mage: Arcane
    Paladin: Ret with OS.
    Priest: Holy/Shadow
    Rogue: Closed
    Shaman: Resto/Ele
    Warlock: Open
    Warrior: Open

Please apply at project-icarus.org. Even if your class/spec was not listed, we encourage anyone who thinks they would be a good addition to our guild to apply.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Raethia, Hovah, Changiskhan or myself. One of our members will be happy to redirect you if we are on an alt.

Thank you for your interest in <Project Icarus>. We look forward to maintaining our reputation of being a great guild that gets things done.
    Last edited by Scubascythe; 2011-09-09 at 07:49 PM.

If you have any questions feel free to ask on the forums or contact us.

Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump look at frosty go.

WTB some dps, and a healer.

Solo bumping is boring.

WTB some dps, currently sitting with 22-23 people on at raid time, forcing us either to gimp us for hm 25's or split into 2 10's atm.

Updated post.

Edit.
    This annoys me, can't get edited title to propagate to forum thread listing. Will prob make new thread.
    Last edited by Scubascythe; 2011-09-09 at 07:56 PM.