Deleted

Alchemy and Bountiful Bags...

Does the guild perk 'Bountiful Bags' (Increases the quantity of materials gained from Mining, Skinning, Herbalism, and Disenchanting.) effect Alchemy?

The reason I ask, despite the tooltip for the perk clearly not stating that it does, is I was having a discussion with my girlfriend about it, who is an alchemist and NOT a transmute master.

She has been getting 'procs' on Transmute: Shadowspirit Diamond, which the tooltip/icon shows as giving a flat 2 diamonds per transmute, but she was getting 3 sometimes and claiming it's to do with the aforementioned perk.

Anyone else have anything like this happen or perhaps some clarity from an alchemist?

Deleted
    It's certainly not meant to. If she's definitely not a transmute master then I don't know what it is, but if it's a bug, at least it's not a bad one Was she ever transmute master, has she perhaps changed it and it's still registering as one? Has she gotten procs on whatever it is she's a master of (flasks or potions)?

I make a lot of potions without the mastery and I've never procced an extra one/

Deleted
    Aye, she was a transmute master but changed to potions and I believe she's had procs with that too.
    I understand this perk also accidentally gave extra keystones in archeology, so my guess is I should shush in case it's a bug in the changed coding and blizzard catches on and fixes whatever is causing it.

Ta for the insight though

Deleted
    False. This transmute normally makes two of those. There is no bug with perk/transmute master.

Deleted
    Then Enasael, please explain to me how I've witnessed her on more than one occasion get 3 from one transmute with a mastery of potions?

I admit, it's a little strange, hence why I'm asking if perhaps anyone else has had something like this occur.