Killing regular boss makes heroic more difficult?

I have heard this rumor bounced around for weeks and weeks on my server but I can find no evidence of it. It is "said" that each boss you down in regular mode makes any boss you attempt in heroic mode 10% harder to kill.

Is this just a bs rumor or is there any fact to it?

Thanks

This is not at all true.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

this is the most ridiculous...

10+ Year Old Account
    El oh muther fucking El...

Its just people thinking that heroic bosses dont do anything special.

If addons are just a crutch for healing, forks are just a crutch for eating spaghetti and real carpenters pound in nails with their foreheads.

Completely false. There are easier heroic mode fights and harder ones just like normal mode ones. Just because you kill 4 on normal and then do Shannox on heroic means nothing when it comes to the difficulty of the H Shannox fight. It's all just execution on the raid's part. (I really hope I'm not getting trolled here. Regardless, either I did or OP did lol)
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone is BS'ing you for sure OP, That's just plain ridiculous.

Oh for sure this is happening everywhere.

Paragon got their world first heroic rag kill by bringing people who hadn't done firelands, for some magical reason the boss just falls and you collect loot and that beautiful mount.

i bet it would be easier to start off doing heroics than doing normals then going up to heroics

This is true! Just like having a gnome enter the raid before everyone else guarantees trinkets to drop, and letting a female tauren warrior zone into the raid first means only plate will drop!

I may not be telling the whole truth here...

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    It makes it harder if you get used to downing a boss on normal for a long period of time, and then switch to heroic thinking the fights are going to be exactly the same if that's what you mean?

Did you read this in trade chat? Because this sounds like trade chat troll

Best rumor ever..
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Seems like a lot of these herp derp threads are popping up today. Don't believe everything you hear, most times its people blowing smoke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by redruMPanda View Post
    It makes it harder if you get used to downing a boss on normal for a long period of time, and then switch to heroic thinking the fights are going to be exactly the same if that's what you mean?
    Well if you enter heroic modes thinking there're going to be exactly the same as normal modes then you either shouldn't be doing heroic modes or deserve to wipe endlessly.

Normal mode encounters get you used to most of the boss' mechanics so that entry into heroic modes has a somewhat shallower learning curve than if you were to just get stuck in the thick of it. That being said I still prefer the Ulduar model of heroic modes. Was just more fun :P

Deleted
    Some one is trolling trade quite well it seems .

Sounds like the OP is actually one of those people who believe they are one of "Blizzards lucky players, redeem your prize at bbbblizzzzzzzards.com after inputing your account information."

Deleted
    *trollface*