15+ Year Old Account

Need suggestions for pre-built Gaming PC.

I'm currently in the process of building a PC, but I want to get a pre-built rig estimate and compare some things for my own personal research. So could someone help me out? I don't know enough about certain parts/makers/versions etc to do this myself, so I'll need some help.
    I'm looking for a pre-built PC from a place like newegg or something like that, where you can get them cheap, but it doesn't have to be from newegg obviously, as long as they are quality parts.
    I do however, have some requirements:

At LEAST 1 GB of Vram
    At LEAST 6 GB of RAM
    I'd like a Intel based rig; therefore, I really want an intel CPU, preferably a i5-2500 or i5-2500k. I do NOT plan on overclocking, I don't even know what that is.
    1 TB HD

All in all, I don't want to spend more than 900 dollars US. Can this be done? Can anyone link me a good pre-built PC with these specs I have listed for around 900 dollars? This 900 dollars does not include mouse/keyboard or monitor. Just the tower with the case and parts.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1DGK3W
    $800 right now
    They have a good labor day special but it ends in 8 hours
    Edit: accidentally put 500g hdd on there, u can upgrade that to 1tb not much more
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    Just to answer some of your questions:
    - Almost all medium to high-end graphics cards today come with at least 1Gb vRAM.
    - 6Gb of RAM (3x2Gb) is usually found with first generation Intel i3, i5 or i7 (e.g. the i7 980) processors as they are triple channel. However, 2nd generation (e.g. the i5 2500) is dual channel and thus either 4Gb (2x2Gb) or 8Gb (2x4Gb) is preferred.
    - Overclocking is when you increase the clock speed of the CPU. Usually this requires more power and almost always results in a hotter CPU (a better heatsink required) and can shorten the lifespan of the CPU. The i5 2500 is not overclockable, however the i5 2500k is (the k means it's unlocked). If you intend to do no overclocking at all, going for the i5 2500 can save you a few bucks.

Spending $900 on a i5 2500 with a decent motherboard, 1Tb HDD, 8Gb RAM, case, PSU, and a decent medium/high-end GPU is very possible.
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2011-09-05 at 10:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else have any suggestions with these specifications I have listed for a prebuilt PC?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE