CodexStar

Female Belf LF UK/British/Irish guilds Horde only

Hey, I'm Catherine looking for more a social guild that is not too large so I get to know everyone, do dungeons, achievements, random raids not specific time set, some old stuff i enjoy too and rep grinding. I have the ability to use vent and can speak I also don't bite I mean my main is a pally :P
    If the guild uses some other programme other than vent I can download it, it wont be a problem

I've played every char apart from hunter

Must be horde only and prefer pvp

Link to my armory eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Codex/simple (first post so not allowed to post links )

I have experience in Naxx, Ulduar, ToC, VoA, RS and ICC

Current chars able to move realms include Pally(85), DK(85), Mage(81), Shammy(81), Rogue(79 currently leveling)

If you want more info I'm on the realm Xavius EU Char name Codex, free for friendly chat if I am not online send me ingame mail

Anyone know of any guilds that would be happy to have me please let me know it would be a great help thanks
    (P.S. I'm not looking to take advantage of a guild due to my gender I can take care of myself away from the kitchen thanks, only stating this because I've had a few comments before about it)
    Last edited by CodexStar; 2011-09-05 at 10:50 PM.

CodexStar
    Still looking for a guild can anyone tell me if there is any? thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    we have a very social side too us along side the main raids Catherine.We are based on the Kazzak server and we always welcome uk players though we do have an international mix.We use mumble as our comms and its always active and we have 2 irish guys on thier now n then as well as some english including myself and a jock or 2.
    gimme a pm if this is interesting or visit us at
    http://www.dreamcatchers.org.uk/

CodexStar
    Yes im interested, ive made a wee level 1 on the realm to check out the guild if thats alright before transfering my chars. name will be CodexStar