Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    PC for fps, xbox for anything else
    I agree with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FearGX View Post
    I agree with this.
    You forget the RTS and MMO genres.
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    Yeah, consoles never pulled MMOs off very well, at least the few past ones I know of, this could have changed now, I don't keep up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    Well those are mostly PC only, so you can't play those on console, I was just quoting the FPS comment, but yes MMOs and RTS as well may I add

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer PC over any console on the market, however I prefer my PS3 over my 360 if I'm forced to play a console exclusive game.

PC... Because I haven't played my Xbox for months :/ There's not many games I have, or would play for Xbox... There's just a bunch of FPS games (not really bothered since there's been at least 9 CoD games now, and there's nothing different between Modern Warfare and Black ops)... It's like with Assassins Creed... Finished the first 2, not bothered with the third as it's pretty much the same thing over again.

Currently, all the games I want (which are coming out) are available on PC... So PC!
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    PC for fps, xbox for anything else
    Not true.

For example I'd say Black Ops has a much greater fan base on the console than it does on the PC. You can also almost say that it is going to stay that way for MW3.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanchak View Post
    I was Born in 1983... And I say PC mainly, as do most people I know my age.
    '86 here and I prefer PC gaming if for nothing more than the modding community. PC gaming just feels 'right' to me, don't get me wrong I do enjoy the occasional console game but most everything that comes out on both platforms I enjoy playing more on the PC. As for those saying Console gaming is cheaper I'd argue it's about the same in the end, sure the console costs significantly less but from personal experience I've had to replace our 360 at least once and have sent them in for repairs at least twice for each console, my PC? My motherboard fail once in the last 4 years and reinstalled windows once a year in that time(yearly maintenance), the modding community constantly adds replay value to most games that allow modding(something consoles generally don't allow). That alone makes me choose my PC over my consoles 9/10 times.