Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    some one cried about lack of cover?! when i was playing it i spent my whole time tryna chase orks with my sword and smash them, cover would have ruined it for me the guns on the game didnt seem very powerful, so i chose to hit them all instead.
    When you unlock heavy weapons you start smashing stuff. I'll be getting it next week, when I have some spare cash.

Deleted
    Can you get Terminator Armour? I would have thought not, since it would limit mobility and melee quite a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    Can you get Terminator Armour? I would have thought not, since it would limit mobility and melee quite a bit.
    nah, you don't get terminator gear. You only get the iron halo in the campaign for an enhanced shield. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    By then should u have already gotten the Iron Halo or at least Relic armour?
    Iron halo only enhances your shields, you still get wtfpwnd if you just run headon in an orc horde with a shoota nob and some rockitz.
    The best tactic is to pick off the ranged orcs, one at a time and then kill the rest.
    The Hammer was later on my weapon of choice. This bad boy smashed the head of everything with a few hits.

well, melee in termi armor would be a bit overkill. Especially if you could get the Thunder hammer and Storm shield or lighting claws.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazdreg View Post
    well, melee in termi armor would be a bit overkill. Especially if you could get the Thunder hammer and Storm shield or lighting claws.
    But you would be much slower with a small teleport jump. I think it should have been used for 1 level later in the game, like the jump pack level in the demo. Assault cannon and Power fist? Fuck yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is epic. Not sure why people think the controls are clunky. . . they must be playing it on a console. The controls are perfect on PC and the action is top notch. I would have paid 60 for this on steam, they lost 10 bucks IMO.

Best 3rd person shooter Ive played in a LONG time. Finally a game to do the warhammer ip justice!

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    But you would be much slower with a small teleport jump. I think it should have been used for 1 level later in the game, like the jump pack level in the demo. Assault cannon and Power fist? Fuck yeah.
    true would be slower, I can imagine the carnage with a assault cannon. Brings a nice smile to my face. lol
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post
    i played the demo on xbox i wasnt so excited about it....other than the jetpack it seems like another god of war imitatoredit: your about to hit 1k posts grats in advance
    Alright guys, every game that has similar gameplay to an older game is just an imitation.

OT: I'm not currently playing it - I want to see some player reviews before I actually decide whether or not it is a good time investment for me.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Deleted
    So tell me.. Can you fly the world eaters colours in multiplayer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaftwig View Post
    Once you hit level 4 yes. You can be any of the existing chapters plus you can make your own. I'm currently flying Scythe of the Emperor for Space Marines and Death Guard for Chaos.
    Last edited by Jodah; 2011-09-07 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaftwig View Post
    Yes. I believe you can play as any of the 18 original chapters and my friend was saying there were chapters from the different foundings as well. He was playing Black Templars I believe he said.

It's so mindless and fun, oh my god this adrenaline rush is GREAT.
    every new execution move I did, i was making comments and screaming with joy. Haven't felt like that for a long long time.

Playing it right now, the games pretty good but just because you play a space marine its 10x better.

all i have to is: violent

im playing now. i just beat the campaign. clearly gonna be a sequel. Add me on steam {R}MAHLOLLERSKATES

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachui View Post
    im playing now. i just beat the campaign. clearly gonna be a sequel. Add me on steam {R}MAHLOLLERSKATES
    Neat, I was in a game or two with you earlier. I'll add ya in a bit. My tag is Jodah.