[TV] List with description to new Fall Season Shows

Hiho,

Here is a list compiled by the A.V.Club containing some of the new TV Shows starting this fall season. The Article talks about the general premise of the show and why it could be good or bad:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/ah-sc...bs-20,61296/1/

The Previews will continue the next 3 Days.

So far some of the mentioned Shows seem very promising. Others totally stupid. What are you gonna watch and what do you think is going to be the next big thing?

I'll definitaly watch "New Girl" just for Zooey Deschanel and maybe "Appartment 23" for the same reason as mentioned in the Article.

I watched the first episode of New Girl on OnDemand. It was funny! I'll definitely be watching more of it once it premieres on TV. Zooey Deschanel is great. Not really all that interested in any other new shows coming up. I don't watch that much TV.

I'll be watching Community, Parks and Rec, Supernatural, It's Always Sunny, Psych and I think that's it really. For new shows I'll watch American Horror Story on FX and Hell on Wheels on AMC that's it really nothing else looks quite as good.
    Adam: Lookin straight grizzly.
    Blake: Bitch betta have my honey.

person of interest is gonna be huge, it tested like insanely well. so well, in fact, that cbs gave it 9pm on thursdays so yeah! so ill be watching that, and the x factor xD