Thread: Grid 4.2 help

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Grid 4.2 help

Hi there

I just picked up Grid after not using it for quite some time, and the configuration menu changed a lot (4.2). I never was a Grid expert to begin with, so I was hoping some guru here could help me out

1. How do I make the 'Frame Texture' black with the text in class colors ? (my friend who has an older version, says he has a 'Frame Texture' option called 'Flat', but I don't. No matter what I chose, the 'Frame Texture' color ends up being a gradient of black and class colors.

2. Is it possible to remove any 'space' in Grid completely (decreasing padding and spacing to 0 doesn't work).

3. Is it possible to flag a corner if someone is lacking two specific buffs (fx. Kings and MotW) at the same time, instead of just one of them (which wouldn't make sense with Kings and MotW ofc).

4. When you have Grid showings Icons for 'Magic Debuffs and Poisons', is there any way to decide in which priority they should be shown (Circle of Frost before Crippling Poison etc.). Or do I have to add all the debuffs individually before I can set the priority ?

I hope someone can answer my questions

http://imageshack.us/f/705/gridgwy.jpg/
    Last edited by Googolplex; 2011-09-06 at 09:53 AM.