Thread: monster madness

10+ Year Old Account

monster madness

so i recently moved back home, (thanks a lot American economy), and to my surprise, this house is divided on something so trivial but fun to argue about; ZOMBIES, WEREWOLVES, OR VAMPIRES. in this household of now 6, i evened it up in a 3 way tie between the 3, (werewolf guy myself).

i would do a poll on this but i'm so noobish i don't know how. lol

interested in what yall would choose. or something else all together!

10+ Year Old Account
    Werewolves. No not some Twilight thing, I mean the werewolves that would fucking rip your face off as soon as look at you.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Well... if it's not the sissyfied Twilight idiot vampires I would think they would probably win, because they would be smart enough not to take the werewolves on directly and find other means. However, say a werewolf, a zombie, and a vampire were just dropped into an arena and had to fight to the death... I'd say the werewolf would win out. He'd prob do enough damage to the vampire that he wouldn't be able to get out of the sun before it came up.

Deleted
    In a fight? Fave movies? What would you like to be? you were not too clear on this.

In a fight I'd go with a werewolf since they're basically humans with the ability to shapeshift into humanoid-wolves.
    Zombies can be outsmarted easily since they're dumb as shit. Who's to say a werewolf isn't allowed to use firearms and just barricade themselves?

And against vampires, well vampires would get a stake through their heart and their head ripped off.

In movies, I prefer zombie films. They're far more fun to watch.
    Last edited by Borfl; 2011-09-07 at 05:00 AM.

Ive always liked vampires the most.

Werewolves and zombies are very close seconds, though.

zombies, in almost all incarnations, tend to be slow and stupid, mostly gaining power in numbers. I choose them primarily due to twilight destroying the reputation of the other two.

could we get a poll in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    If its twilight, ponies would probably beat all, but in reality those 3 don't exist (cwatididdere?)

But seriously I want vampires to win but werewolves have always been more powerful than vampires in any movie I've seen.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.