Disgaea 4, dood!

Anyone get Disgaea 4 today? I did, loving it so far. Got the Premium Edition too. NIS is quickly becoming one of my favorite game developers, along with Atlus, dood. And NIS knows how to price their collector's editions (Regular Edition is $49.99, Premuim is $59.99...looking at your insane $149 price tag, Skyrim.)

From Prinnies, to silly humor, to general Japanese weirdness, being able to level 9,999 (and reincarnating five times)... this game is going to consume an easy 200+ hours. <3

Anyone else feel the same way? Speak up, fellow Disgaea fans! ...dood.

(For those that have never heard of it, here's a wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disgaea...se_Unforgotten)

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild leader did.

We haven't seen him since. He's not even on vent.

I fear he is lost forever.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Dang, I forgot this came out today. Can you still get the free DLC flonne that came with preorders? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    We haven't seen him since.

Good RPGs seem to have that effect, at least on me. =P

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Dang, I forgot this came out today. Can you still get the free DLC flonne that came with preorders? >.>
    I'm not to sure. I would guess no, since it comes if you pre-order it, but...if it follows the same pattern as the other Playstation DLC pre-order stuffs, it'll eventually come on the PSN for like $2.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I'm not to sure. I would guess no, since it comes if you pre-order it, but...if it follows the same pattern as the other Playstation DLC pre-order stuffs, it'll eventually come on the PSN for like $2.
    IT HAD DAMN WELL BETTER!

I was too broke to pre-order this. Too broke to buy it right now. *sigh*

maybe if it wasn't solely on such a terrible console
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

10+ Year Old Account
    After having one hell of a time with NIS's website getting an error with PayPal I finally was able to pre-order it like two days before it came out. I didn't know there was any pre-order DLC for it though, though of course being anti-DLC kind of person I was hoping there wasn't going to be any at all even though with NIS's track record that's clearly never gonna happen.

I've only gotten in about 5 hours so far, but if my time played for 2 and 3 are any indication, this may eventually become the the game that finally beats my single non-WoW game time played record (165 hours on FFX). Can't wait!

P.S. changing the names of your items is gonna be the best thing ever

dood!
    dood?

looking forward to play the game!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soH8jG_gfGQ

Quote Originally Posted by blackphantom21 View Post
    P.S. changing the names of your items is gonna be the best thing ever
    You can change the name of items? I can have my legendary Horse Wiener once again!

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, after the first Disgaea I just felt like NIS was milking out the series afterwards. I still love Phantom Brave and La Pucelle Tactics, I've been a fan ever since those two but I don't know.

There was just this charm in the firs Disgaea that for some reason the sequels can't provide. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    IT HAD DAMN WELL BETTER!

I was too broke to pre-order this. Too broke to buy it right now. *sigh*
    Same here. But I'll get it once it comes in some sort of platinium collection or something similar. Or used. Dam, I'm getting this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    My guild leader did.

We haven't seen him since. He's not even on vent.

Only until he beats it. lol.

I remember when I had Persona 3, I'd play the game while people took a million AFKs in DF. Atlus <3

I'll probably never play the game though, I don't like the PS3.

At least I'll always have afternoon of darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Staccato View Post
    There was just this charm in the firs Disgaea that for some reason the sequels can't provide. :/
    yea, i get teary eyed all the time reminiscing about the canon ending while sorrowful angel is on lol