Dps critique please

Alright, first I'd just like to say this as a disclaimer: I dont like the "HELP Fix my DPS" thread that is sticky'd. I've posted there before and got nothing replying to me and really it's like interrupting a conversation to post my info and ask for help when people are discussing someone else (or just something random between people) I think its cluttered and inefficient imo.

Ok so to my dps.
    my guild hit 6/7 normal last night and I'm generally top 2 or 3 depending on the fight but I'm not satisfied with my numbers. Usually I pull low 20's on movement fights and mildly better on fights like baleroc. I do all fights as Demo except for shannox and alystrazor (flying) which i'm affliction.

I use the normal rotation for demo locks that every site posts and I'm just wondering what I could improve on or if i am doing something wrong and just missing it. I read posts of ppl pulling mid to high 20's on fights like baleroc but I don't see myself hitting those numbers.

Tips/help appreciated. Thanks!
    (Armory and WoL in sig.)

From what I can see at a quick glance of your armory:
    You have a few un-reforged pieces. You're not that far under hit cap, but you could easily sacrifice a little more haste to reach it.
    I ran your toon through Wowreforge just to double check and sure enough by changing your reforging around you can get a net gain of around 470 mastery, be hit capped, and keep your haste above 1200. If you wanted to boost your mastery just a little more, there's a few pieces there that are left unreforged.

Link: http://wowreforge.com/?template=for:...Mastery:1.7514

Click optimize at the bottom, and change everything listed in red on the right column.

I'll look through your logs right now and then edit this post.

Edit: At least you are abusing the MWC correctly. However, looking through your logs on Baleroc... you popped into Meta and immediately applied BoD. DI only had 2 stacks at the time, and you also had no extra int procs. At the beginning of the fight, everything should be up at the same time. It's the best time to pop BoD and your DG. You popped DG right before lightweave proc'd, but your other procs were up at least. Just so you get an idea, if I made a mistake like yours and popped DG without all my procs up, it would lower my DG's output by about 500k (from about 1.5 mil to 1 mil). Make sure all your procs are lined up before you BoD/DG. Doing this should improve the damage coming out of BoD for its entire first cycle, and give you some extra DG damage as well. If you follow the reforging advice I gave you above also, it will only make things better. Besides that, everything looks alright. Dot uptimes are hovering 90+%, but it never hurts to aim a few % higher.
    Last edited by Crisiszone; 2011-09-06 at 11:23 PM.

Deleted
    It is hard to you play the both speccs if you are kinda half reforged for each. Your darkmoon card is correctly reforged to affliction, but not to demo for example. You will not pull much dps in affliction with that low haste. I checked your Shannox logs and you had (81.5 %) haunt uptime. It should be the closest possible to 100% because it is a big dps loss. You also had half time Bane of Agony and half Doom, you should have Bane of Doom closest to 100% uptime (it should be your bane for single target) and you only need to cast it every minute.
    On Alyzrazor it is all about keeping up the Blazing Power stacks so you can do that sick damage with drain soul.
    On Baleroc you could go melee range, have your immolation aura up on CD when on meta and shadow flame.
    As demo you can start the fight with the Felguard, pop trinket, demon soul, meta, immo aura, etc, etc, felstorm (wait to the pet finish the felstorm) and then soulburn Felhunter. The demon soul effect from the felguard is better than from the felhunter for demo.
    I noticed that you have glyph of felguard, you shouldn't if you use the felhunter...
    I would tell you to fix your reforging to one specc as the major change you need.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would also recommend, either getting 2 gearsets, or trying to stick with 1 spec as main spec. I personally have easy talking, because I play Destro and Affliction (people who say destruction is not viable are big fat liars), and that needs the same reforging, but having everything on mastery is pretty bad for affliction, and since demonology switched to mastery again, you would want to go full on that, unless there is a sweet haste soft-cap you could reach (don't know them by head, but don't think your current rating is 'just above a soft-cap')
    Also, rather 10 rating above hit cap than anything under. It is definitely a bigger issue on Destruction than on Demonology, but having stuff miss is usually a bigger % damage loss than the actual % chance to miss, because missing DoTs requires human response time. That's something that does bug me personally, when I'm not hit capped, and one of the reasons I hated Chimaeron with a passion. (guess what, you can't refresh your DoTs for 3 GCDs now.)
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Ahh, Yeah just looked at my DMC and it was still reforged to haste so i fixed that, but other wise all my gear is reforged to have at least hit/mastery but I'll look at that site later. And as for my hit, i have it below 17% because getting cap isn't 100% necessary. I never miss as it is... maybe once or twice a raid night and thats IF i notice.
    And yeah I didn't really intend to make demo my ms but then it just happened so i never changed my glyphs, i should do that.

Even if you don't care about hit cap, the reforging advice I gave you gives you almost 500 more mastery AND hit caps you. There's no reason not to do that.

Actually, i went to the site and removed the haste requirement and changed the Hit to 1700 at max and (not including my retarded DMC missforge) I upped my mastery about 20 points while keeping my hit about the same. Unless I'm missing some secret importance of the "score" column on that site I have as much mastery as I possibly can with my gear at the expense of haste and a small amount of hit (~.45%)

now my question to you is what do you use to keep track of your procs? I use button timers but i haven't had time to check and see if I can use it to track these.