Thread: DK PVP Help Plz

DK PVP Help Plz

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kryptm/simple theres my armory link to my dw dk pvp and im wondering if i need to reforge some of my misc stats into hit or expertise more? It feels like i miss alot but then again i am dw i eat the people less geared then me alive like its nothing but i cant even touch a disc priest is health and its really annoying lol any suggestions would be nice about the spec,gear,reforging,etc thx.

at such a low mmr/rating blood is 10x better. Recently leveled a dk, win alot of games because people <1500 rating fail to realize how much survivability blood dk's have without a healer.

For bgs, frost is the way to go, although all 3 specs are viable in different roles.

Stats, you don't need any expertise and 5% hit total.

Pvp in unholy presence, rreforge for haste>mastery

10+ Year Old Account
    You need about 5% hit, so I would take away some mastery and go for hit. I don't think expertise matters in pvp, but I'm not quite sure. Take the talents out of blood barrier and scent of blood, and put them in virulence, and desecration. My only advice with a disc priest would be to try to catch him by surprise, and silence him.

15+ Year Old Account
    2% hit from gear and 3% hit from Nerves of Steel.
    Do not get expertise.
    Take 1 point from Blade Barrier and 1 point from Scent of Blood and put them in Hand of Doom.

I'd need to see a video of you playing to see how you "cant even touch a disc priest is health".

Thank you all very much for the help and suggestions if any one knows of a blood pvp spec please let me know ill use it as a secondary spec.

As far as i know this is still teh " Cookie Cutter" Blood TANK spec, its what i use when i pvp blood though its focused on Pve http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jcGr0srruszG0ob

if i were to make a pvp variation.... id probably have something like this.... http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jcGobsrruszG0obZo
    UH DK- Karrod

ZZZ blood dks in arena

if you want serious rating don't play blood

Disc priests are a pain in the ass, just make sure you're keeping necrotic in your rotation as you're not/shouldn't be using obliterate when DWing.
    And don't play blood unless you want to FC in RBGs. It's boring and a waste of time, any good team will still get a kill on you, it's not really a spec you can hide behind.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Quote Originally Posted by coldtrix View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kryptm/simple theres my armory link to my dw dk pvp and im wondering if i need to reforge some of my misc stats into hit or expertise more? It feels like i miss alot but then again i am dw i eat the people less geared then me alive like its nothing but i cant even touch a disc priest is health and its really annoying lol any suggestions would be nice about the spec,gear,reforging,etc thx.
    reroll ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    at such a low mmr/rating blood is 10x better. Recently leveled a dk, win alot of games because people <1500 rating fail to realize how much survivability blood dk's have without a healer.

For bgs, frost is the way to go, although all 3 specs are viable in different roles.

Stats, you don't need any expertise and 5% hit total.

Pvp in unholy presence, rreforge for haste>mastery
    I'm sorry but blood is a gimmick spec...there's no real viable comp for it above 1500...its like running arcane as a mage in arenas. Once over 1500, you will only be cc'ed and all that survivability will be for naught when your teammates are dead. Blood is really only for those who want to FC. IMO I would rather have a Prot Warrior FC anyday. If you can't win in low mmr arenas as frost, it may be time to just learn the spec better and work to gain synergy with your teammates rather than go blood and hope that they train you in order to stack vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    at such a low mmr/rating blood is 10x better. Recently leveled a dk, win alot of games
    I'm speechless...