7/7 Norm Ele Sham and Mage LF Heroic Guild.

As the title states i am an elemental shaman that has cleared all normal firelands content.
    The Mage has the same experience as me and is the only person in our current guild to compete with on the meters. While the meters aren't the only part to raiding everyone knows that if you can't avoid damage and still pull good numbers you are pretty much worthless. The guild we are in currently is falling apart. Recruiting into the guild has failed drastically and the current GM is basically taking in anyone into the guild to fill the roster only to gear them up then for them to leave. We do NOT want to be in a stepping stone guild.

What I am looking for in a guild:
    We are looking for a guild who is stable, first off, We don't want to have to attempt bosses while under-manning content.

AN Eastern Time Zone Guild

Solid Progression

A guild that at the very least has Heroic Shannox down. would love a guild that is either 3-4 heroics down but it is not a must.

and lastly an active social guild. I play upwards of 30 hours a week.

RBG's while not required are a plus for me.

About The Shaman:

I have been playing WoW since it's conception.
    Vanilla- MC through Naxx40 3 wings down before BC release
    BC- Felmyst down pre-nerf KJ killed 2 weeks later.
    WOTLK- all content cleared (Server First HLK10 and 25)
    Cata- 5/13 Heroic T11 7/7 Norm Firelands

I currently have the P1 staff from the legendary Chain and have started to collect my Seething Cinders. While i don't expect to join a guild and immediately pick up where i left off, as that would piss off your members, I would like to be considered for future.

In past guilds i have been Tank Class Lead (Vanilla/BC on my warrior), Ranged Class Lead/ Recruitment Officer/Raid Leader/DKP Officer (WOTLK/Cata on my Shaman and Hunter).

About the Mage:

Been playing since the first week of WoW.
    Vanillia: Raided into Nax 40 but didn't finish it before BC.
    BC: This was my lowest raid point, wife started playing and we ended up going casual. Think we did into BT.
    WoTLK: Cleared all but heroic 25 man LK and RS, that was done post Cata.
    Cata; 5/13 heroic tier 11 - 7/7 normal Firelands.

This week i'll be completing the P2 staff from the legendary chain only needing the souls. To my knowledge this part can be done by multiple people but if it can not I am willing to wait a little for my turn but the completion of the staff at some relevant point is required.

Feel Free to drop your guild spam here as well as leave your RealID and one of us or both will get in touch with you.

Seriously Addicted of Alterac Mountains (EST, PvP, New York data center, home of Vodka) is recruiting a few more dedicated raiders as we continue to progress through 25-man Firelands content. The core of the guild has raided together for close to three years, first on Darrowmere and then on our current server. We have continued to add players over time, and now have good mix of old and new. At this point we are looking to fill holes left in our raiding roster due to attrition as well as to tune raid composition in order to facilitate the completion of the more difficult heroic fights. We have currently downed 1/7 HM Fireland Bosses.

What we expect from you

We expect you to know your class and understand the basic concepts of raiding, as well as the specifics of all of the fights that we are currently farming or working on. You should also plan to be fully prepared for each scheduled raid at the time that it is scheduled, barring unforeseen complications. We do not expect perfection, but we want to see our raiders constantly strive to improve, doing the little things necessary in order to better their performance. We also like to see our members interacting with and helping out others in the guild outside of raids in order to form a more cohesive unit.

What to expect from us

We are not overly intense while raiding, and make a point of trying to have a good time while doing so. That being said, we also make a point of clearing content, and behavior that gets in the way of this goal will not be tolerated. We have a dedicated group of officers and core raiders that can be relied upon to be ready to go for each and every raid, as well as a large group of cool people to hang out with on off-nights. Finally, we take pride in maintaining a stable and drama-free raid environment that is conducive to progression.

Progression

1/7 HM FL

Raiding Schedule (EST)

• Tuesday: 8PM* – 12PM
    • Wednesday: 8PM – 12PM
    • Thursday: 8PM – 12PM

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to the start of each raid. All scheduled progression raids are currently 25-man, although we do run 10-man alt raids on off-nights.

Please visit our website at sa-guild.org to apply or for further information.

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to seeing some of you in Seriously Addicted in the future!

In-game contacts:
    Officers: Brofessor, Required, Dougielol

Officer RealID contacts:
    Brooklyn Real ID: girlbroken(at)live.com
    Dougielol Real ID: mariosenpai(at)hotmail.com
    Brofessor Real ID: eliotsharpe(at)gmail.com

Couldn't post links, so just replace the (at) if you're copying it over.
    Last edited by Brofessor; 2011-09-07 at 01:56 AM.

Hey there!

We are in the Market for a pair of legit DPS. We are a 10-Man crew with some very solid DPS numbers. Every one of our guys can keep up and compete right with one another.... and are pretty much primed to start blazing Hard-Modes.

We are currently just 7/7 as it's taken forever to get our roster together, though we intend on starting Hard-Modes this week. We've only ever attempted H-Shannox, and had him to 30% within a couple hours. With our new strats he should fall shortly. (Not to mention we have several people in guild who have killed him before)

We raid Sun-Wed 7:30-10:30 Est.

Basically our whole thing is reliability. It's paramount considering we want to run with a roster of only 11 w/ a couple backups for emergencies. I've been running guilds since Kara, and decided to start fresh at earlier times on a new server for Cataclysm. It's taken off slowly due to recruiting, we were just 6/13 HM in tier 11, and have been running on a depleted roster for much of tier 12. We just lost an excellent Player due to personal reasons and are looking for players who are ready for Hard-Modes immediately. We do have a line for the Cinders as our Moonkin is working on them and our Lock is waiting his turn, however we have no one on the third leg of the quest line and would be happy to assist in the completion for the Mage, and eventually the Shaman.

Here are our logs, though I forget to run them... most of the time. Ellipsis, Wreckrium, Cernenus and Pankey are our four dedicated deeps at the moment. I have seen each one of them rank quite high on multiple fights in tier 11 & 12. Strictly speaking... our DPS can get it done.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/151983/
    (Don't let the many attempts on Alysrazor lately scare you, we're also breaking in a new tank! Heh)

Feel free to contact me via real ID at MCaron855@yahoo.com

You can also visit our site and throw up an application if you see fit. (It helps us get to know you better/faster before yucking it up in vent)
    TQP.Guildlaunch.com

We are very interested to hear from you!
    Last edited by AoR-Tremurr; 2011-09-07 at 02:54 AM.