What gaming computer companies do you trust

I'm looking to buy a new computer but keep seeing bad reviews on most wesites i look at so i ask you-what sites do you trust to configure your computer and ship it to you?

no matter where you go your gonna get a lot of mixed reviews. Some things come to people and end up dieing out of chance and that person get so mad or fed up cause they got that one guy doesn't care about his job or your life. But to answer your question as a person who lives in the U.S I bought a pc from cyberpowerpc.com. It came with a bad motherboard and faulty ram. After I sent it back to be fixed it's been running smooth ever since.

I build my own But you also have to remember that people are much more likely to be vocal and write a review when they had a bad experience. I'd bet for every bad review something has gotten, there are several more people that had no problems and didn't write a review.

I've bought 2 computers from ibuypower, 1st one was 2 years ago and 2nd was 1 year ago. First one showed up perfect, ran great and prompted the purchase of the second. The second one showed up and the hard drive and come lose in shipping but it was a simple slide back in place and all was fine for about 8 months when it started crash regularly. After a couple months of reps that just told me to re-seat ram and video card I finally got someone who gave me an RMA to send it back for repair (less than 2 months left of the warranty). Got it back after 3 weeks and was told all they did was change some settings in the bios. within a day it was crashing again. Get another RMA send it back and this time they keep it for a month. This time though they found they memory was bad and replaced it. Now it's back and working fine.

So thats my story, I probably won't by from them again, but the computers are good and the price wasn't bad either.

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/ looks like a great company. I have not bought a computer from them, but they have a fantastic forum. You can ask community members what parts to get If you don't know. http://www.digitalstormonline.com/ Is more of a high end custom built PC company. Also, they have one of the best customer service plans I have ever seen from a PC company.

Yeah people tend to be overly negative loudmouths with entitlement issues, getting faulty hardware. Talking about reps giving them a hard time, warranty issues and a load of other crappy that doesn't seem like any company would make a business if all they sold was faulty hardware.

Saying that you should look for specific gaming PC builder sites, usually ones that allow you the option to customize your choices as well not box you into premade crap, unless you are a techy but lazy and just know and want to get a system you know fits your needs (and will pay extra likely).

Build yourself is always the best option pricewise is all, pre-built but customized to YOUR needs and choosing is what to get. I would go on companies that people review that are quick to cover their customers asses when shit goes wrong or faulty, because other than that and prices differences are negligible.

Deleted
    I trust big companies. Next day on site service is good. Buy everything at work from Dell, and when things don't work they fix it quick. Obviously would depend on you being happy with one of their Alienware or similars. You could also learn to put computers together yourself - that is what I do for my home pcs. Sure, sometimes they break, but then I get to buy a new one - who doesn't love a good reason to upgrade?!

15+ Year Old Account
    ibuypowerpc.com

It's what I usually recommend to people who don't wish to build their own, or buy parts and have someone (even a local shop) build it for them.

None.
    You can research which are the best parts and order them. If you can't assemble it, make someone do it for you.
    Configuration building companies tend to do incredibly stupid things to cut down the cost, so you choose them instead of another company that has seemingly the "same" computer but $100 more expensive.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2011-09-07 at 06:49 AM.

None, you can build your own cheaper and better. The downside is you have to learn what you are doing and service it yourself. Computes are not hard to understand.

I build mine, but for online companies Digital Storm has good reviews and Patriot computer had been good for years. Alienware is overpriced and now that Dell owns them junk.

If you can or know someone who can, you should build it yourself. That way you know exactly whats being put in it. I dont know any international websites other than amazons who sells the parts though.

I've built 4 PCs through newegg so far it has been a great experience. In fact, most of the pieces arrive within 24-48 hours. Also, I like the big community there, makes it easier to find out products with good reviews. The only downside is EVERYONE thinks they're engineers with their maximum tech level.

honestly you're so much better off building one yourself. It's pretty rewarding to get all the parts and piece everything together and fire it on the first time. On top of that you know of every part in the machine, when something goes wrong you will generally know what it is. Furthermore upgrading is much easier when it's a machine you know top to bottom. Mmo champ posts several builds every few months, most of which are pretty awesome and almost always cheaper than just buying a pre built pc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Build your own mate. Buy your parts from Newegg as well. But yeah seriously once you build your first rig you'll realize how dumb it was to buy computers from other companies. You pay so much more just for their name brand and they almost always use crappy products in the machine. You could build a PC that costs $2000 at the store for half that if you build it yourself. And it really is simple to build them. I just read a few things online back before I built my first and I had no problems doing it. It's very simple