15+ Year Old Account

Diablo III Beta Client Download Available

**NOTE**
    This only the client download -- you will not actually be able to play unless you have/get a beta account. Download to avoid the rush, though!

Download Link Here
    Just a note, at first I though the domain was bogus because it looks like it is intentionally made to look like a blizzard domain, but is really http://edgesuite.net . Did some research and it turns out that site is used as Content Delivery platform for many companies. Link for more info
    More Info

Stop posting this, no one cares unless they are in the beta, there is allready a thread about this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Stop posting this, no one cares unless they are in the beta, there is allready a thread about this.
    Unless you get invited to the beta along with 3 million other people.. Why not take a chance and beat the rush on bandwidth?

But should have searched before posting.. Go ahead and lock if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignorance View Post
    Unless you get invited to the beta along with 3 million other people.. Why not take a chance and beat the rush on bandwidth?

But should have searched before posting.. Go ahead and lock if you want.
    I downloaded it in under 15 minutes, which I found a bit odd for a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Deleted
    repost much? mmo-champion.com/threads/971802-Diablo-3-Beta

What rush? Blizzard has already made it clear that D3 beta is likely to be very limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizark View Post
    What rush? Blizzard has already made it clear that D3 beta is likely to be very limited.
    Actually, according to the forums, Blizzard has stated that this Beta will be the largest beta they've conducted. Which means they are either going to make it fully public, or a lot of people will be getting a key. With a key to give to a friend or family member.

Quote Originally Posted by 7tage View Post
    Actually, according to the forums, Blizzard has stated that this Beta will be the largest beta they've conducted. Which means they are either going to make it fully public, or a lot of people will be getting a key. With a key to give to a friend or family member.
    Its because the beta is like to the end of act 1, its a demo not a beta.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    I downloaded it in under 15 minutes, which I found a bit odd for a game.
    Its beta, you wont be downloading whole content.

The only thing you could possibly gain by downloading someone elses beta client from an unapproved source is perhaps a keylogger or trojan.

If you get a beta and wanted one, cool, grats. If not, why bother staring at an unofficial logon screen, from a beta client that could be outdated soon anyways in their next build. /useless thread

Anyways their whole item for RL cash system isn't appealing to me, so I will live with my D2 memories, and D3 can stay on the shelves as far as I'm concerned.

Deleted
    When to expect the release?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    The only thing you could possibly gain by downloading someone elses beta client from an unapproved source is perhaps a keylogger or trojan.

If you get a beta and wanted one, cool, grats. If not, why bother staring at an unofficial logon screen, from a beta client that could be outdated soon anyways in their next build. /useless thread

Anyways their whole item for RL cash system isn't appealing to me, so I will live with my D2 memories, and D3 can stay on the shelves as far as I'm concerned.
    Cool story. If you actually clicked on the links or read the quote, the source is reliable.

Deleted
    Thanks mate!

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    please dont necro threads unless you are going to contribute useful / insightful information to the discussion
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right