Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    2k+ rating is good enough for me, got any youtube vids or something?
    No I haven't.

I know one of those in person, one of the best players I know.
    I don't think she has pvp video's though, I should ask her.

Mionelol is probs the only one I know.
    She is also the best soloer of PvE content in WoW. ;3
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/user/2456-mionee/

This is her soloing to 2k rating in 2v2. She has a lot more videos on her Youtube channel. Blood DK is hard etcetcetc, but she has skillz yo.
    Last edited by Nest; 2011-09-07 at 04:23 PM.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder, meme pictures and crap are against the rules.

Cleaned out and infracted a lot; don't do it again.

I can see what the OP is (sort of) getting at. When I'm looking for PvE or PvP videos, I want to see some with my main class, or others I usually play, so my play style can be inspired by those better than me.

I suppose that could be the same with gender.

OP, you should check out the arenajunkies.com site, they have much larger PvP player base than mmo-champ, and could most likely answer your question a lot easier.

There are tons of girl arena players, female gladiators however would be pretty hard to come by. I can't think of any at all that still play.

When my new team hits 2k I'll get some footage if you want, but I'm not sure what the difference would be?

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

I have a great idea....watch an arena video. Pretend it's a girl. Problem solved. Girls play no differently than men, so there is no inspirational bit. Girls are not some down trodden race of people rising up and making it to the olympics. They are just the same as men, sans penis.

Search youtube for THASTOR, 2600+.

Deleted
    Haha this is like the most pointless topic ever about female gamers !

I'm an ex-gladiator from WLK, but I haven't bothered with videos.
    But yea. I've played with other girls, and some are horrid, but some are quite good. The bitchin' is worse for high-end girls compared to guys though.

Confusing subject none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Oraj View Post
    OP, a person doesn't have to be the same gender as you are to inspire you, women are as capable as men are, but hey, who am I to tell you what to do?
    made me lol

i play arena with my girlfriend. it's not inspiring here, I want cry hearing her clicking away, she could be so much better.

edit:
    we are still 1800-2k players, and nearing high warlord with our RBG group this season. she's a great player but just so stubborn, we COULD be gladiators if she keybound 15 abilities.. maybe next season :P
    Last edited by grabyogat; 2011-09-07 at 11:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Question is why do I need to explain myself?
    We all get inspiration from different places, post and ask in forum for outside game stuff to get answer what people get inspirations from and why, if that's of interest.
    Now I want to be on topic and hopefully get more than one serious reply, can you fix that WoW people?
    First of all. If you find it "offending" that people bring up gender in the discussion, why did you do it yourself in your initial post?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea
    Girl arena players

Hello!
    There's always need for more girl power in game. Can someone mention any good girl arena players? Would be nice with some inspiration =)
    Dont tell people to stop bringing up the gender when you specifically ask for "girl power" videos, girl arena players and stuff like that.
    Pretty hypocritical to ask for that and then rage on people bringing up the point that it doesnt matter what gender the players have...

OT: mione and thastor. seach them on youtube.