Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Possibly... I know for me (I don't have it) crit and mastery are sim'ing more or less identical. Maybe it would give crit a bit of an edge? I think it will still be more or less close though.
    This gives crit the edge in my mind *as long as you have this trinket equipped*. It is still RNG, like Mastery, but you don't have to do A to cause the RNG which affects B and C, instead it is just A.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    This gives crit the edge in my mind *as long as you have this trinket equipped*. It is still RNG, like Mastery, but you don't have to do A to cause the RNG which affects B and C, instead it is just A.
    Plus, more Shadowfiends are fun

Next question: How diminished is the value on Alysrazor while flying? I'd assume it wouldn't be worth using because of the 2.5 second limit?

15+ Year Old Account
    I was sitting in SW at the bank healing myself with flash and renew and I noticed that this trinket was stacking, I got to 4 stacks then it dropped off, guessing since it had nothing to target and shock......lolwtf

I guess it's stacking off crit healing now too

edit: ok so I went and targeted a critter in SW and just renewed myself, and well I started shooting critters with bolts.

EDIT #2: seems it can stack over 5

had it happen tonight twice
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2011-09-08 at 12:49 PM. Reason: update
    Sig by Safhira

Ups. Don't target anything not already in combat with you if you use it as healer then xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    guessing and speculating is rly cool, but how about getting a BLUE post instead of having to do hundreds of tests/logs...
    All they would confirm is whether not it changed, which it has. Calculating the effect has always been done by players (for which big thanks).

Well I'll first have to make up for the loss in haste (from the reforging DMC: Volcano) before I can use it but I'll probably get it now. I did like the 1600 Intellect proc tho, bigger dots for a long time. Oh well, over 400 Int passive will make up for that by far

15+ Year Old Account
    The damage done by the trinket overall is pretty ridiculous around 800k on 13min Ragnaros kill making it around 3% of overall damage done passive int is awesome too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    I was sitting in SW at the bank healing myself with flash and renew and I noticed that this trinket was stacking, I got to 4 stacks then it dropped off, guessing since it had nothing to target and shock......lolwtf

I guess it's stacking off crit healing now too

edit: ok so I went and targeted a critter in SW and just renewed myself, and well I started shooting critters with bolts.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that was happening before. My Boomkin RL ninja pulled by Healing himself while targetting a mob, lol.