Hello,

First, to avoid some problems with my current guild, I'm posting this on my alt.
As the title says my main is a Druid and I'm currently looking for one guild that fits me.

Faction: Alliance
In this part, I'm only accepting Alliance invites, since I don't like the Horde side.

Class: Druid
Main Spec: Restoration (371 Ilevel Equipped)
Off-Spec: Balance

This character was created two days after I started my adventures in World of Warcraft, which was somewhere near December 2004, and since then I've been playing with it (462 played days on my druid, and 59 days at level 85). Since Molten Core days I've been always Restoration Druid and I know quite well my Class and I know how to play with my Talent Build.

About Me

I know anything I can write here you may suspect but you'll notice when/if you accept me.
I'm an highly dedicated player to my guild, I'm a calm person and I learn fast what I need to learn. I am a college student and I'm 21 years old, male just in case.

Experience

I've been playing since Vanilla and this is my memorable PvE moments:

- Killed everything up to Twin Emperors in AQ40
- Killed everything up to Four Horseman in Naxx40

- In The Burning Crusade I killed everything as one of the top guilds on my server

- In Wrath of the Lich King I migrated to another server to join some friends and go more casual and I killed everything except Lich King 10 HC and Hallion 25 HC.
(I was raiding 25 Man Normals and 10 Man HC in ICC)

- Cataclysm came out and I've killed 5/13 and 7/7 in Firelands.
I've experience on 2/7 by trying Shannox and Lord Ryolith but never managed to kill them. Shannox only went for 2-3 tries and Lord Ryolith before nerf was too RNG...

What I'm Looking For

- Alliance Guild, 10 man (ideally) but I can take 25 Man as well
- Raiding 3-4 nights a week, except Sunday (The only day I can't raid)

- Old Content: on this part, since I always strive for the best, I'd love to go back to Old Dungeons for BiS items/achievements.

Since I'm Server Transferring at least 2 characters to provide raiding materials, I don't mind if you're only 5/7 in Firelands. What I really want to know that your guild really needs me and will accept me.

Thanks for your time,

TiagoFilipe