Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    I was blamed for almost every wipe. They were accusing me of being a showboat and that it wasn't a race to see who could get the most stacks. They told me that beacon should only stay on the tank and that I not put it on the respective dps during other ppl's shard turns even though it didn't interfere with stacks. They told me that I was just trying to boost my hps selfishly while not thinking about the raid, I was just trying to keep the freakin tank alive.

I left the guild, should I have?
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7oumdpybl1gt5xmg/

EDIT: This was my first night healing this. This guild has also never downed baleroc.
    Yeah your "guild" is fucking terrible, worst people i've ever seen and 3 healing Bal is epic fail to begin with, let alone with 2 other healers that get out healed by a tank, there horrible people and not worth playing with there all mentally retarded hamsters.

10+ Year Old Account
    as a general rule of thumb, if you are not enjoying the game w/ the people who are playing w/ you, then you should find a different crew

i dont know shit about healing at all, but that's a universal truth.

Thanks for the feedback and thanks franto for the breakdown of of beacon usage. I now feel way better about leaving them, my pally was an alt but I have been healing/tanking for them for the past month and last week while I was away they switched from wiping on beth to wiping on baleroc.

I am now looking for a new guild to put my pally in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayure View Post
    I don't think that I've ever seen a DK outdo the actual healers though. Definitely an issue there.

When I heal that fight, I beacon switch as well. I don't really see how you, passively transferring heals through beacon, is causing the wipes. I'm not looking too much in to the logs, but if you are properly healing the spikes in damage then the qualms they have about your beacon usage is a non-issue.
    Kinda off topic, but gotta add that my HPS record on my DK tank was 29k HPS. And yes i out healed the three other healers

Deleted
    Looking at the logs, there is no question you made the right decision to leave. Hope you can find a better suited guild.

Deleted
    try 7 ; 6 minutes 18

you hit enrage and everyone died.

first non-enrage death -> biohunter who was being healed by gearthoof and pureaswater
    next is spankey mage where he is being healed by druid and shamy again + a few becon heals.
    next is lifeforyou who baelroc hits ( assume tank dead and threat swap so not you again)
    then baelroc cuts through the rest of the raid kiling non-tanks with melle attacks and inferno strikes.

this log and the death report says it was druid and shamy not doing enough healing or..... you not switching to ank healing when asked but as your geting cebon heals in on tank i assume your on tormented guy at that point so not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden272 View Post
    Yeah your "guild" is fucking terrible, worst people i've ever seen and 3 healing Bal is epic fail to begin with, let alone with 2 other healers that get out healed by a tank, there horrible people and not worth playing with there all mentally retarded hamsters.
    Getting outhealed by a dk tank on that fight is not that uncommon and 3 healing it is certainly possible (and less stressful) if you have somewhat decent dps with you.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphexEU View Post
    Kinda off topic, but gotta add that my HPS record on my DK tank was 29k HPS. And yes i out healed the three other healers
    Crap, I wouldn't be comfortable with having my DK spend that much time not at max health on a boss.

Your dps on that fight are doing less damage than I did on my first Magmaw fight back in December while wearing 333 and 346 blues with 2 reputation purples. It's not your fault they're wiping...they obviously have no idea what the hell they're doing. 14-17k on a fight where you basically stand in one spot and burn the boss is ridiculously low for Firelands, even in 10 normal. If they have good enough gear to take on Baleroc they should all be pushing 19-20k or more on that fight. It's probably the easiest fight to DPS in all of Firelands. The only movement is just switching out on crystals.

As for healing, I can't say for sure how much fail there was, but the DPS was just way too low for that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayure View Post
    Crap, I wouldn't be comfortable with having my DK spend that much time not at max health on a boss.
    I wasn't either :P But, the top healing ability was blood shield, so i guess that's at least something good

Quote Originally Posted by tibben View Post
    Your dps on that fight are doing less damage than I did on my first Magmaw fight back in December while wearing 333 and 346 blues with 2 reputation purples. It's not your fault they're wiping...they obviously have no idea what the hell they're doing. 14-17k on a fight where you basically stand in one spot and burn the boss is ridiculously low for Firelands, even in 10 normal. If they have good enough gear to take on Baleroc they should all be pushing 19-20k or more on that fight. It's probably the easiest fight to DPS in all of Firelands. The only movement is just switching out on crystals.

As for healing, I can't say for sure how much fail there was, but the DPS was just way too low for that fight.
    as im more used to dps this is what i noticed first too..

2 of the dps are doing 13k! i would of called the top dpser slacking but nothing THAT bad that id consider if he was afk..

but the dps doing <15k with gear suitable for firelands is mad!

I armoried the mage and hunter - ilevel 369 on both of them. To do 16.5k and 14.7k dps on your best attempt (try 7, 6:18 long) with that kind of gear is HORRIBLE repeat HORRIBLE.

Everyone says Baleroc is a healer fight and it is - if you meet the dps requirement. If not, then it's a dps gearcheck too. The main problem was dps and the fact that you had an attempt go 6 minutes 18 seconds when he has a 6 minute berserk timer proves it. The raid leader didn't know what they were doing by not recognizing this.

Baleroc has 42 million health on 10man and the timer is 6 minutes. That means your raid dps needs to be 116k or better. Yours was 106k. Another way of saying it is if you two tank, you need about 20k per dps and 8k from each tank. If you solo tank (easily doable with any tank but especially with either a blood dk or a feral) then you need 18k per dpser and 8k from the tank.

Note: another thing you could have done to help healing is solo tank, have your bear tank go kitty, and have that person take all 25shard stacks on the first shard. By going bear form + barkskin + survival instincts + frenzied regeneration at the appropriate times the feral should have no problem taking all 25stacks on the first shard and thus allow healers to gain huge amounts of the healing buff from the start.

There are a few things I'd like to say here. The raid comp is what I'd call wonky at best. 60% of the raid is between two classes. Synergies while not as bad as they used to be are still really helpful. 3 DKs and 3 druids doesn't bring a whole lot to the table. Next the DPS output is garbage. Seriously no one broke 18k DPS. Not even the mage or the hunter which are usually classes somewhere in the top of the meters. Also you went to Baleroc after shannox where you would have been better off going to Beth or Rhyolith. Baleroc can be unforgiving.

I can't give you any input about your healing, I don't have the expertise for that. I can however tell you that your leadership is lacking at the very least and completely inept at best. That is compounded by the fact that the people that went to this raid are also sub par. Sorry folks 16k DPS is not good enough any more.