Thread: Gogogo

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gogogo

Anyone else wanna crawl through your monitor and kill idiots when the say that in dungeons? Especially when you look at damage meter and You are doing 40% of all damage and they are doing 8%. I've gotten to the point that I dont even argue..I just walk away from my computer and leave the idiot sitting there. Last night I was running my level 75 DK tank in full heirlooms and the healer (in a level 61 green item chest) kept saying Gogogo and then unable to heal me even though I was barely taking any damage. When I would grab large or multiple groups I would die and his mana would be full.

Used to hate them also, but I tried to see them as very enthusiast players.

It didn't help..

Deleted
    Hate those people...... I would definitely hit them through my laptop screen if it was possible. so damn annoying.

Aah the day the internet punch monitor is finally made (and made mandatory by world wide laws) life will indeed be good.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I get them on my tank myself and I told one of them ''Listen if you wanna pull by all means pull you are tanking it'' and he shushed pretty quickly, I was waiting the healers mana since I was chain pulling myself.

Sometimes I have to tell tanks this on my healer, they're just terrified of pulling without me being at 100% I guess.

Even after I give the general warning of "assume I'm fine on mana unless I say so otherwise" some tanks are very timid.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    Sometimes I have to tell tanks this on my healer, they're just terrified of pulling without me being at 100% I guess.

Even after I give the general warning of "assume I'm fine on mana unless I say so otherwise" some tanks are very timid.
    I love that..If you are a well geared very competent healer and you say " Go ahead and pull big I got ya" I respect that and we can tear through the dungeon as a team. I had that happen last night too..we chain ran several dungeons.

Just ignore them. Right click -> slide down to "Ignore" -> release.

Makes life much better Plus, you'll never have to deal with them again.

When you ignore people in LFD are you guaranteed not to group with them ever? Even though the chances are low enough already I know.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

It has a lot to do with the Random Dungeon Finder. People don't think of instances as multiplayer anymore. They think of it, instead, as a quick quest to get some valor. You might as well be a bot, and can be "controlled" if you'd like to call it that, by their commands.
    Last edited by Duria; 2011-09-07 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duria View Post
    It has a lot to do with the Random Dungeon Finder. People don't think of instances as multiplayer anymore. They think of it, instead, as a quick quest to get some valor. You might as well be a bot, and can be "controlled" if you'd like to call it that, by their commands.
    It happened plenty before the dungeon finder.

Rather than telling people you're ready (or letting the tank know you're not AFK by moving), they insist on saying "Gogogogo". It's demeaning to tanks, because it implies that they're moving too slow. Often when they're making sure the healer has mana or that everybody (including themselves) is ready.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhjnuMql1aU 'nuff said
    And well I'm tank so don't think i'm a go guy :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Just add this: Go-Go-Gadget
    They will be silent for the rest of the instance.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gogogogo=stop for me
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Deleted
    I hate it aswell specialy when its the dps spamming it when im waiting for the healer to get his mana up.

Deleted
    This is one of my pet peeves. It is the most annoying thing in the world, becuase I'm always waiting for a reason, whether it be a cooldown or runes.

I think this fits well in this thread: The Go Guy Story
    :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rakhakash View Post
    Used to hate them also, but I tried to see them as very enthusiast players.

It didn't help..

hhaha made me laugh thanks <3 made my day

this is why it's nice to have a tank spec. I normally dps, but I dont put up with this bs in randoms even if i'm geared.

nothing makes me happier to see trigger happy dps die cause they wont wait for the tank, or a healer who is drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I think this fits well in this thread: The Go Guy Story
    :3
    Very Awesome..Thanks

---------- Post added 2011-09-07 at 04:43 PM ----------

I believe I should type the words to an 80s new wave or a 90s hair band song everytime someone does that. Arguing with em does no good. and I'm not gonna let them make me mad so really its the only option I have. Maybe I will warn them with a macro /say 80s or 90s song warning..then

Moving on the floor now babe you're a bird of paradise
    Cherry ice cream smile I suppose it's very nice
    With a step to your left and a flick to the right
    You catch that mirror way out west
    You know you're something special and you look like you're the best

Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
    Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
    And when she shines she really shows you all she can
    Oh Rio Rio dance across the Rio Grande

I've seen you on the beach and I've seen you on TV
    Two of a billion stars it means so much to me
    Like a birthday or a pretty view