Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    So that will pretty much put the 2nd 10man staff well into 4.3. That's cute.
    More like the first one well into 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    It does kinda make sense.

Having 2 legendary staffs in ONE ten man seems a little well .........un legendary?
    As opposed to 5-6 in a 25 man guild? Same could be said there.

I couldn't care less for 10 man guilds/raids but that really sounds a bit excessive.

unfair for all who did not get the first batch of staff items

Only 25 man were getting it too fast, it was pretty normal in 10 man and already annoyingly longer. This is really a big hit for 10 man guilds, the nerf should have been lower for 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurik View Post
    Instead of 3 weeks per staff in 25, you are looking at 5 weeks per. Instead of 6 weeks per staff in 10, you are looking at 10 weeks per. It makes sense for 25 mans -- otherwise, by the end of the year, each 25h guild would have a staff on every single caster. For 10 mans, this means they'll be getting their first staff in late October, second staff won't be until January.
    You can't siphon essences off of Rag, so HM 10s will be seeing the first staff in Decemeber, maybe late November at best. What a travesty for 10s.

Deleted
    Thankfully our mage has 500 of these so far so I guess he's finished now...

Deleted
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL are blizzard trying to decrease their subscribers? They make 10 man guilds suffer to get 1 staff meanwhile on a 25 man guild they get at least 2 or 3, and now when 25 man guilds got 2 and almost 3 nerf it by 50%, You need serious adjustments guys sorry to say. Making a legendary 10000000000 times longer to get in 10 man isn't gonna get you anywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Im actually happy for this change. If you 10 man raiders dont like it, then RAID 25 MAN CONTENT. If you are thinking "hey look at me, i want to be casual and still get the same awesome staff as the 25 mans get" you need to gtfo, or do 25 mans. Legendary items are not for the casual / bad playerbase, get a clue.
    Don't turn this into a 10 man vs 25 man thread, both difficulties are hard, 10 man is harder sometimes, 25 man is harder the other times, stop being such a clueless brat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorune View Post
    Utterly retarded that this change is done now, many many scrub 25m guilds farmed up their staffs already, some even 2 by now. and Now they nerf it ?

Way to go....
    I would hardly call a 25 man guild 6/7 heroic "a scrub guild". L2Raid 25 man nub, or stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostinferno View Post
    As opposed to 5-6 in a 25 man guild? Same could be said there.
    I think its a fair nerf for both 10 and 25m i was merely using 10 as a better example.

If a 10m guild can be running around with 2-3 legendary by the end of the patch that seems very silly to me.

Most servers would end up with 15~ legendaries

15+ Year Old Account
    If its true that 10-man is nerfed as well that is just stupid. So what took already 6 months or so take like an additional 2 months. Mean I'll never see the staff completed before next x-pac as I'm second on the list and the first person hasn't even completed the part where we retrieve the branch. The guild actually had him tank on an alt cause of attendance issues instead of doing the attunement parts. Oh well being second I never really expected to complete it, or for that matter to get a shot at getting it at all.

Suck it 10 mans -_-Legendary item remains legendary, why qq?

If this is supposed to keep ppl playing longer... then BLizzard got it totally wrong. More likely that ppl will quit the game because of such changes months into a patch. Just typical Blizzard these days. They really dont care.

Hi ! Just to point out that you can't get 50% less essences, but you can however get 50% fewer essences, or more accurately 50% less essence, or 50% fewer stacks of essence. With no S.

Deleted
    Im actually happy for this change. If you 10 man raiders dont like it, then RAID 25 MAN CONTENT. If you are thinking "hey look at me, i want to be casual and still get the same awesome staff as the 25 mans get" you need to gtfo, or do 25 mans. Legendary items are not for the casual / bad playerbase, get a clue.
    1) Not everyone has the luxuary of doing 25 mans
    2) 25 mans are probably easier for casuals as there are more people to cover for the slackers and bad players, which of course you can't do with 10 mans.

But this isnt a 25 man vs 10 man thread and your elitiest views arent welcome here. Fact is 10 man is (meant to be) on equal terms as 25 man now, but as far as things like these changes go, its heavily unbalanced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Suck it 10 mans -_-Legendary item remains legendary, why qq?
    The staff quit being legendary once every 25 man guild can have 5 of them by the time patch 4.3 comes...

23 weeks farming 6/7 H while 25s are working on #3 already...
    Last edited by Olo; 2011-09-07 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    I think its a fair nerf for both 10 and 25m i was merely using 10 as a better example.

If a 10m guild can be running around with 2-3 legendary by the end of the patch that seems very silly to me.

Most servers would end up with 15~ legendaries

That was not even going to happen. Most 10 mans would finish just a little before 4.3 and most during it before this nerf. Guess what this means now?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hardly call a 25 man guild 6/7 heroic "a scrub guild". L2Raid 25 man nub, or stop complaining.
    I never said 10 wasnt hard, Im simply saying, if you want your staff quicker, then raid 25 man and stop complaining. This sort of whining and QQ proves that the casual community is only concerned about loot and gear. This is why attunements need to be brought back, this is why 10 and 25 man raids should be seperated (ie, no entering 25 unless you have 25 people, no 10 man equivalent of the raid)