Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i like it. simply

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the action bar numbers would be fantastic

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have now updated the layout on wowinterface. Should include a couple of fixes and a 'Healer Layout' the healer layout still requires some work so any feed back is appreciated.

More information can now be found on the main page at wowinterface.

Screenshot on Wowinterface from the Healer layout would be appreciated!

Also one thing I noticed, even without the healer layout, if you have weapon imbues, the buff shows bugged, behind the "normal buffs".
    Another question, how do you increase the buff's icon size?
    Also another problem, when I enable heal raidframes on lua config file , the cast bars bug out.
    Last edited by Nightbliss; 2011-09-10 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSG32095 View Post
    I like it, but if you arent ret you need a loooot more keybinds :P also....I think you just want to show off your mount :P
    You need a lot more even if you are retribution....

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightbliss View Post
    Screenshot on Wowinterface from the Healer layout would be appreciated!

Also one thing I noticed, even without the healer layout, if you have weapon imbues, the buff shows bugged, behind the "normal buffs".
    Another question, how do you increase the buff's icon size?
    Also another problem, when I enable heal raidframes on lua config file , the cast bars bug out.
    I'm aware of the weapon imbues being like that. I've just never really got round to fixing it because it didn't irritate me too much! I'm sure there's a couple addons out there that I could get to fix it.

As for the buffs I can't help right now because my PC decided to break so I can't do a lot until I get it sorted. I believe it to be a PSU issue so I'm going to try and get it replaced this week.

In what way does the cast bar bug when you enable the heal frames?

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I'm aware of the weapon imbues being like that. I've just never really got round to fixing it because it didn't irritate me too much! I'm sure there's a couple addons out there that I could get to fix it.

As for the buffs I can't help right now because my PC decided to break so I can't do a lot until I get it sorted. I believe it to be a PSU issue so I'm going to try and get it replaced this week.

In what way does the cast bar bug when you enable the heal frames?
    They go out of place, my cast bar goes on top of the character and the enemy one goes inside my unit frames.
    Looking forward for news from you anyway

looks exactly as Alza UI. ok.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They go out of place, my cast bar goes on top of the character and the enemy one goes inside my unit frames.
    Looking forward for news from you anyway
    Could you show a screenshot?
    Also what resolution do you play at?

Could you show a screenshot?
    Also what resolution do you play at?
    Sure, gimme a sec.
    One more question, theres a setting on lua to make raid frames in healer mode, whats the main difference between true or false on that option?
    Do the raid frames still show debuffs and stuff?

Also, playing at full HD (1080p)

The top one is mine and the bottom one (inside my unit frames) is the target's.
    Last edited by Nightbliss; 2011-09-11 at 04:18 PM.

Working on an alternate healing setup.

Got this so far whilst running around in BGs.

Looks nice, altho im a druidhealer, will it show the duration of my hots? Thats what i really need to know

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, gimme a sec.
    One more question, theres a setting on lua to make raid frames in healer mode, whats the main difference between true or false on that option?
    Do the raid frames still show debuffs and stuff?

Also, playing at full HD (1080p)

The top one is mine and the bottom one (inside my unit frames) is the target's.
    Hmm. Is that at 1920x1080? Your image says 1920x1018, are you playing in windowed mode? If so I think it might be the parenting of the cast bars. They're done through the UIParent I believe. If it is the case I'll have to mess around a little bit and parent them to the unit frames instead. I would test it myself but my PC died yesterday and I don't have wow on the laptop so I'm a bit stuck till I get a new PSU.

As for the healing mode if you set it to true it will move all the unit frames and raid frames to a more healer friendly position. (see the image in the post above) It still shows everything the same as it does if it weren't healer mode.

Quote Originally Posted by madmessias View Post
    Looks nice, altho im a druidhealer, will it show the duration of my hots? Thats what i really need to know
    It does show a small icon with the buffs you give. They still need a bit of work but I can track my earthshield / riptide no trouble at all whilst I play on my shaman.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2011-09-11 at 05:32 PM.

Hmm. Is that at 1920x1080? Your image says 1920x1018, are you playing in windowed mode? If so I think it might be the parenting of the cast bars. They're done through the UIParent I believe. If it is the case I'll have to mess around a little bit and parent them to the unit frames instead. I would test it myself but my PC died yesterday and I don't have wow on the laptop so I'm a bit stuck till I get a new PSU.

As for the healing mode if you set it to true it will move all the unit frames and raid frames to a more healer friendly position. (see the image in the post above) It still shows everything the same as it does if it weren't healer mode.

It does show a small icon with the buffs you give. They still need a bit of work but I can track my earthshield / riptide no trouble at all whilst I play on my shaman.
    The new update fixed the cast bar problem so it's all fine
    Just want to know how to increase the buff size now since it's a bit too small for my liking :P

Found another bug, when you remove the raid frames colour changing thingie when ppl take damage, (yellow to red depending on health value) by doing this self.Health.colorSmooth = false sometimes the frames just stay gray.
    Last edited by Nightbliss; 2011-09-11 at 07:26 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The new update fixed the cast bar problem so it's all fine
    Just want to know how to increase the buff size now since it's a bit too small for my liking :P

Found another bug, when you remove the raid frames colour changing thingie when ppl take damage, (yellow to red depending on health value) by doing this self.Health.colorSmooth = false sometimes the frames just stay gray.
    Ah yea I hadn't fixed the castbars in the previous version. Messed around with them a little bit yesterday.

I'm not quite sure how to change the aura size. I can't check the code at the moment because it's all on my main PC. From the top of my head it would either be in the core.lua or the lib.lua file. If you search for Auras in a text editor you may be able to find Aura settings which would maybe look something like
    Code:
    Aura:SetSize:(20)
    or
    Code:
    Buff:SetSize:(20)
    if you find it just up it by a few pixels and it will make them bigger. Sorry I can't be too helpful with that.

As for the frame colouring I haven't actually looked at that myself. It was something on the -todo- list for sorting out the healing frames. It'll be something I look into once I get my PC up and running which will hopefully be next week. Going to have to try and get my PSU replaced.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2011-09-11 at 08:09 PM.

Ah yea I hadn't fixed the castbars in the previous version. Messed around with them a little bit yesterday.

I'm not quite sure how to change the aura size. I can't check the code at the moment because it's all on my main PC. From the top of my head it would either be in the core.lua or the lib.lua file. If you search for Auras in a text editor you may be able to find Aura settings which would maybe look something like 'Aura:SetSize20)' or 'Buff:SetSize20)' if you find it just up it by a few pixels and it will make them bigger. Sorry I can't be too helpful with that.

As for the frame colouring I haven't actually looked at that myself. It was something on the -todo- list for sorting out the healing frames. It'll be something I look into once I get my PC up and running which will hopefully be next week. Going to have to try and get my PSU replaced.
    I am using a text editor to run through the lua code.
    Haven't find anything though :P

Don't worry, you're already helping more than most of the UI creators out there :P

EDIT

Found the part to increase buff size, thanks!
    Last edited by Nightbliss; 2011-09-11 at 08:15 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am using a text editor to run through the lua code.
    Haven't find anything though :P

Don't worry, you're already helping more than most of the UI creators out there :P
    I just thought. "duh you can download the UI yourself you idiot"

I'll get it and take a look through the code and see if I can help out a little more

In the lib.lua, around line 758 you should see some code that looks like this:

Code:
    lib.createAuras = function(f)
    	Auras = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, f)
    	Auras.size = 20		
    	Auras:SetHeight(41)
    	Auras:SetWidth(f:GetWidth())
    	Auras.spacing = 8

Just go through the lists there, through all the buffs and debuffs which go down to arond line 850 and chance any of the size numbers to 22-24 or whichever you would like. You may need to adjust some of the other numbers such as spacing and width / height to make them fit in frames. Little bit of trial and error and you'll be fine. That's how I do most of my changes!
    Last edited by Hulari; 2011-09-11 at 08:17 PM.

Deleted
    I like it.

But, isn't it just TOO minimal?

i mean, some glowing effects or flashes on skills?

This ones realy looks stunning. Think Ill try it out and config the Raidframes a bit more healer friendly Thumbs up mate

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemos View Post
    I like it.

But, isn't it just TOO minimal?

i mean, some glowing effects or flashes on skills?
    I like to see the game world more than anything. If I'm to be completely honest I sometimes think even too much is shown in this UI and I would like to get rid of half of it ^^

I just thought. "duh you can download the UI yourself you idiot"

I'll get it and take a look through the code and see if I can help out a little more

In the lib.lua, around line 758 you should see some code that looks like this:

Code:
    lib.createAuras = function(f)
    	Auras = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, f)
    	Auras.size = 20		
    	Auras:SetHeight(41)
    	Auras:SetWidth(f:GetWidth())
    	Auras.spacing = 8

Just go through the lists there, through all the buffs and debuffs which go down to arond line 850 and chance any of the size numbers to 22-24 or whichever you would like. You may need to adjust some of the other numbers such as spacing and width / height to make them fit in frames. Little bit of trial and error and you'll be fine. That's how I do most of my changes!
    Yea found it here:

Code:
     elseif f.mystyle == "player" then

b.size = 25
    		b:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", UIParent,  -160, -20)
    		b.initialAnchor = "TOPRIGHT"
    		b["growth-x"] = "LEFT"
    		b["growth-y"] = "DOWN"
    Just need to fix the background colouring on the raid frames and it's perfect for me
    Currently, if disabling the smooth colour option it bugs out sometimes, different players have different colours..