Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Mechagnome BRO90X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Who cares when you are this JACKED
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyzen View Post
    +10

    /chars

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyzen View Post
    Hah! great job! Don't think I could've done it better! ^_^

  3. #23
    Those photoshops are pretty good, much nicer than I could myself. But here's a nickles worth of free advice. Don't waste that kind of money on trying to make an early '90's Camry look like it's a prop from the Fast and the Furious. You're not Vin Diesel, your car is not fast and expensive, and you don't partake in high stake illegal street racing. You'd be much better off saving your money for some time, and actually buying a nice car.

    Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not shitting on the car itself. Camry's are nice cars, and generally hella reliable. Just not the car you want to put fancy rims, an extreme orange paint job on, or some carbon fiber lookalike hood.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

    Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

  4. #24
    Mechagnome BRO90X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Who cares when you are this JACKED
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post
    Those photoshops are pretty good, much nicer than I could myself. But here's a nickles worth of free advice. Don't waste that kind of money on trying to make an early '90's Camry look like it's a prop from the Fast and the Furious. You're not Vin Diesel, your car is not fast and expensive, and you don't partake in high stake illegal street racing. You'd be much better off saving your money for some time, and actually buying a nice car.

    Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not shitting on the car itself. Camry's are nice cars, and generally hella reliable. Just not the car you want to put fancy rims, an extreme orange paint job on, or some carbon fiber lookalike hood.
    My thoughts exactly. im keeping the body the same, the paintjob was going to cost me a ton so i threw that out. a simple can a spray paint, some blue tape, new lug nuts and a chrome ring would cost roughly $40. Im not going crazy with it. althought the 4 cylinder with a nice exhaust would make it sound fantastic.... so many options lol

  5. #25
    Aahha love it.

    Whoops quote fail. The rag in the car anyhow. :<

  6. #26
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyzen View Post
    Haha! Thank you sir!

  7. #27
    High Overlord cybernoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    134
    Noxaeterna | Gigglebounce | Rabbia | Bealtaine | Närya | Praana | Khasra =///=
    ---+--- BOSS +++++++ Being unique doesn't make you special

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by broflexing View Post
    Can someone take the orange paint from

    [/IMG]

    and put the color on

    [IMG]

    Pleeaseeee

    Now why in the hell would you want to go and do that? Recolored, its still a piece of shit car. Its like putting fake boobs on an ugly chick. Its an unnecessary modification and at the end of the day just isn't worth it.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjenka View Post
    Now why in the hell would you want to go and do that? Recolored, its still a piece of shit car. Its like putting fake boobs on an ugly chick. Its an unnecessary modification and at the end of the day just isn't worth it.
    Just isn't your day today, is it?
    True it isn't a cadillac, but I wouldn't mind driving it.

  10. #30
    Fluffy Kitten llDemonll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    6,582
    Quote Originally Posted by broflexing View Post
    althought the 4 cylinder with a nice exhaust would make it sound fantastic....
    no ... no, it won't. exhaust noise is very engine-dependent, and a camry engine isn't exactly a "great" engine.

    It's still a camry in the end...please don't ruin the car with any of this stuff you've talked about. camrys aren't meant to be modified in any way, shape or form...and rattle can...not good. if you really want to change the color, vinyl wrap the car yourself and do a good job with it. i'm sure you've seen a car that's been spray painted before up close (or even far away). it's easy to tell when the paint is blotchy and uneven
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Just isn't your day today, is it?
    True it isn't a cadillac, but I wouldn't mind driving it.
    I think it is my day. I drive a 1993 cadillac brougham. BAM!!!

    But seriously niether my POS caddy nor a camry are dream cars, hence the reason I'd advise against painting it or "tricking" it out in anyway. I'm not a drug dealer nor is our friend here Paul Walker. I feel its pointless to waste money until we can afford something good enough to stylize.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •