taffel

***Experienced Holy Pally returning from hiatus***

Hello!

After taking a break from the game for about 3 months, I am ready to get back into raiding.

Before my break I was extremely active. I was the officer (and Raid Leader) of my raiding guild and took over as GM because our GM of a long time had a new job once he got out of school and could not play. Anyway, we were 1/12heroic early in the expansion when I took my break. And fully cleared all heroics in wrath before cata with the same guild.

Now that I am back I now want to get back into raiding seriously. My knowledge of a holy paladin is very high and I was always the top healer and extremely good raid awareness as I was raid leading =p.

I know I am behind on gear and current experience but trust me it won't take long to get back into things. I take the game and raiding very seriously and failing is not an option. This is just a brief intro of myself, on the apps I will go into further detail with raiding experience, knowledge, etc. Thanks in advance and hope to raid with you soon!

***Also, faction/realm change is not a problem at all.

taffel
    Afternoon bump

taffel
    bump ^^

Hi Taffel, feel free to check out <Arx Deorum> at http://arx-deorum.com. We are currently 4/7 HM, and will hopefully be 5/7 this week! We are looking to strengthen our healing roster, and we only have one active holy paladin (we want to have 2 full-time).

Raid Times
    M-Th 6:30-10:30 PST

Windrunner is a PvE, CST server with a heavy A:H ratio (in Alliance favor). Also, we are an Alliance guild, I don't think I mentioned that :P

Get in contact with Trajedy, Sruu or Yruu in game or PM me on these boards for more info.
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.

Hey there ,

If you are willing to wait a little bit to get back into raiding, We might be the guild for you. We are in the process of rebuilding our core after a bit of a break. We take our raids with a side of fun. We focus more on the quality than quantity of people coming into our guild. If you want a guild that has solid rules, leadership and extremely friendly atmosphere where everyone gets to know you, look us up.

You can find our recruitment thread here : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...here-%E2%98%85

Our site explains our process in a lot of detail. Please make sure you read our codex before you apply. www.bforged.com

Cheers
    Last edited by Fallenjack; 2011-09-14 at 09:30 PM.