Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaminrifts View Post
    Druid forms were and still are quite different.
    With a spriest you get a nice buff.
    if you wanted to feral dps you NEEDED to go kitty. And those forms needed an update :P
    Especially since worgen and trolls were coming
    Hahaha, "NEEDED to go kitty".
    It's not like shadow priests have any choise you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    If you try to change every effect to outdo all others the only thing you wil achieve is that we will be blinded by all the sparkling.
    While I understand that you were being figurative, if Blizz turns it into an actual dumb sparkling thing because of our Vampiric Embrace and Vampiric Touch, I'm re-rolling no question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Deleted
    We don't want the general concept to be changed, just brushed up a bit.

An idea would be to make the Shadow Form outline to look more 'foggy'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuziza View Post
    While I understand that you were being figurative, if Blizz turns it into an actual dumb sparkling thing because of our Vampiric Embrace and Vampiric Touch, I'm re-rolling no question.
    Didn't you know that vimpires sparkle in the sun? :O

There was a place in old Orgrimmar where you could stand and be in a total shadow. I remember being wowed at how Shadowform would look totally awesome with this graphic instead. I took some screenshots of it back then so you can check it out:

Quote Originally Posted by Naturtok View Post
    Err...So there's no fundamental or technical problem with the look, other than it's boring? ._.
    Yep, Id say it has gotten more boring than cat and bear form for druids, those got over-hauled.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree that I dislike shadowform essentially making my character visually flat. Oh cool, new mount. Oh wait it's just a blob of purple and black.

Oh cool, new gear.

Oh wait it's just a blob of purple and black. Keewwwwll...

I want Mind Flay to have new (or old) graphic effect. It used to look like chaining lighning, now it looks like a wire that you throw at someone. Mind Blast could also you another effect.

Deleted
    I think it should look like a Dementer, imagine how bad ass that would be

maybe you could be invisible, and only your shadow remains visible.

It would then also be possible, to set your shadow-graphics-settings for your char to max while leaving the others at low qualitiy if you want it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nycnyc88 View Post
    I want Mind Flay to have new (or old) graphic effect. It used to look like chaining lighning, now it looks like a wire that you throw at someone. Mind Blast could also you another effect.
    I love the new mind flay effect, the old 1 was really poor graphics quality tbh =/ Totally agree about Mindblast though. Mindblast and Shadowburn both share the same meh graphic atm.
    Last edited by mmocf0a0b6153b; 2011-09-10 at 11:22 AM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like it's old sound, was much better. A different look? no, but a huge improvement on this.. the idea is really good still, just improve it maybe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Minor glyphs to change the the colour effect of it or turn it off imo, I raid my butt off for the gear I'm in, sucks I don't get to look at it in combat.

There have been a few larger changes to classic shadowpriest effects some good some bad 2 eg;
    The change to the sound of entering shadowform really P.O me,
    The update to mindflay was needed, although I preferred the beta version
    Sig by Safhira

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    needs to be about 20% more shadowy

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    the soul effect from shadowmourne (not so huge and visible though), but with a little updated graphic on the form itself would be perfect imo lol
    \yeah... it would... or something like warlock evocation (soulharvest?)

I couldnt agree more. Im a bit tired of same looks in the raids, no matter what gear I have.
    Some changes would be nice.

Lol, i'm really hoping tht Blizz goes totally insane and give spriests the chance to sing, in game, paint it black from rolling stones making everything in the range of 40yd TOTALLY black.

Go stare at your gear now wjile raiding!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love shadowform, but it does suck that it corrupts our gear. I still think shadowform is cooler than gear anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung91 View Post
    I agree 100%, I am totally over my shadowform that makes all my gear look the same. if they can't update our shadowform the LEAST they can do is make an option to toggle it on or off. why MUST we be stuck with the most OBVIOUS buff in the game, we should be allowed to be discreet if we want....

---------- Post added 2011-09-08 at 02:11 AM ----------

and by toggle it on or off i meant the APPEARANCE, while keeping the buff.

I think Feral druids/boomkins are more obvious than Shadow. Just saying.

Dear Shadow Priests, at least you can see your gear. Love, Boomkin.