Deleted

Clique and possible other addon issue

So let's get started with Clique. Been dabbling on my Resto Druid recently in Randoms which are faceroll, so faceroll in fact, I chuck a bit of DPS here and there on AoE packs mainly with Mushrooms (OP).

Anyway, to the point, my Mushroom bind is 'T' and the Detonate bind is 'Alt+B3' this works fine. Now throw in a Clique bind to interact with Grid into the equation for Thorns to be used on my mouse-over target by pressing 'T' and occasionally when I'm hovering over the ground and pressing 'T' to place a Mushroom it uses thorns on a character (usually the tank who I've been HoTing) I'm mousing-over when it should only interact with Grid, this means I can't use Mushrooms anymore until out of combat and entering into another battle.

A slightly more problematic fault is for example '5' is my Regrowth for Clique and Bartender4 bind but then sometimes if I shift to Bear form to use Bash which is also on '5' it will switch me out of bear and start self-casting Regrowth.

Dunno if anyone else has had these problems and could give me some tips to sort these issues out as they're most inconvinient at the worst of times.

Another 'slight' issue I've been having on my Mage and only my Mage (I think) is when I right click a hostile target and right click to different targets, each time I do that my screen jitters for a split second, if anyone knows what addon is causing this (if it is an addon) and if there's a possible fix, I would be most grateful, thanks in advance.

inb4: Change your Clique/Bartender4 binds. I have a feeling someone will say enable LUA errors too, tried this to no avail.
    Last edited by mmocf92a55251c; 2011-09-08 at 02:44 AM.

I didn't even read even half of what you write because it wasn't concise enough for my taste but in Clique there's a option for "Friendly" and "enemy"
    set healing spells for "friendly" and offensive for "enemy".

And I don't even know if this is what you asked in the first place. It's 5am, my eyes hurt and I don't wanna read more than 2 lines of text.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathan666 View Post
    I didn't even read even half of what you write because it wasn't concise enough for my taste but in Clique there's a option for "Friendly" and "enemy"
    set healing spells for "friendly" and offensive for "enemy".

And I don't even know if this is what you asked in the first place. It's 5am, my eyes hurt and I don't wanna read more than 2 lines of text.
    Wat? and no it's not what I asked or what's causing the problem.

Any more suggestions people?

The only thing I can think of is that Clique is catching that your cursor is over a unit in the game world and it's acting accordingly.
    Moo.

Deleted
    Edit: I think JonBoy2001 is probably right. Check to see if Hovercast is enabled in Clique on the spells you have a problem with.
    Last edited by mmoc3473b68333; 2011-09-08 at 10:47 PM.

Deleted
    I thought Clique only interacted with frames though which I've only enabled for Grid, I can't see any hover-cast option anywhere at least.

---------- Post added 2011-09-09 at 05:44 PM ----------

Any other suggestions?

Deleted
    Help meeeeee.