Cool Ordering this gaming computer tomorrow...opinions wanted

Ordering from eCollegepc.com, total right now is: $952 (free shipping as well).
    I'm wondering if the motherboard, psu, and everything will work well together mostly.
    Any opinion is wanted, I'm willing to change out parts if need be, recommendations are welcome!

The specs are

3.3Ghz Intel Core i5-2500 6MB Cache Quad-Core
    Stock Intel LGA1155 Heatsink and Fan
    ASUS P8H61-M REV 3.0 (Intel H61, HDMI, DVI, PCI-E, 4xSATA, 2xDDR3)
    8GB (4GBx2) PC3 10666 DDR3 1333Mhz Memory Lifetime Warranty
    1TB 7200RPM 32MB Cache Serial ATA300 (Major Brand)
    22X LG SATA Dual Layer DVD /-RW/CDRW w/Nero
    1GB GeForce GTX 560 GDDR5 PCI-E Dual-DVI/HDMI (Major Brand)
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
    Raidmax Black Aeolus (3 5.25, 4 3.5) 5 Fans, Audio/USB
    650watt Antec EarthWatts EA-650 GREEN 650W
    Onboard LAN included
    Wireless B/G/N PCI Adapter
    Onboard Sound included
    Internal All in 1 Card Reader
    Wires and Cables neatly tied up away from fans
    3 Year Parts and Labor Waranty

I dislike anything that says (Major Brand) next to it. I have heard enough horor stories about people ordering things from websites where you pre-build and they assemble and you believe you are getting some big brand part and instead its a hunk of junk that is not installed properly or vice versa just a bad component that was masked by the "Major Brand" tag next to the part.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

ecollegepc is a highly trusted website though so I'm not worried about that, I'm more worried about my spec
    working well together. But I know what your talking about I've bought from several websites before and have learned
    which are good and which to stay away from.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, that's a pretty fair price. I"me surprised. I would grab a 750w PSU, just in case you want to SLI later on. If you dont plan to, then 650 is just fine. But like Vallin said, I dont trust an internet company putting my rig together for me. I'd do it myself. But to answer your actual question, yes everything you have will work just fine. That's a good rig.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are OK with not being able to overclock, only two RAM slots and no USB 3.0 support, then this will be fine.

@Tehjoker: The P8H61 board is pretty far from suitable for SLI. For one, it doesn't support it at all. For second the VRM would probably overheat and for the third it only has one full length PCIe slot, rest being x1 in both length and bandwidth.
    Last edited by Wries; 2011-09-08 at 06:08 AM.

My general advice, and I know its kind of off topic, is to buy parts from newegg and build a better pc for that cost. About 2 months ago I was in your exact same shoes on whether to buy a pre-built, or to custom build. Lemme tell you, I custom built and I will never do anything other than custom build from now on. Plus a lot of these online companies like the charge you an insane fee for upgrading to a part that should be standard in a gaming rig. Look at the math, if you wanted to upgrade a part on that pc, it would say what, add 190 bucks? Whats the actual cost difference between the standard part they are giving you and the [art you want. I can almost guarantee its less than the 190 bucks they want to charge you for upgrading.

My two cents, sorry for de-railing lol
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!