Thread: Woo 10k points

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    maybye this will inspire you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1u5VvAWpg

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    I was 20 points away from 12k, transferred to horde, poof, half the argent tournament achievements gone, back sitting on 11920 points (got 60 points QQ).

But grats
    Wait, I just went horde myself. Do you actually lose the achievements? I know that they would transfer to their faction equivalent which is pretty funny having a scout title feat of strength earned about a week ago

yeah, you lose them if you xfer factions.

Was exalted with them as horde, now alliance, and lost an exalted rep + 50 odd points Glad I had already used my tokens to buy all the pets oh horde side, because I just cbf doing those annoying dailies again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GregDub View Post
    maybye this will inspire you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1u5VvAWpg
    Haha, that was an awesome vid, thanks for the link! If I ever got a char to that point, I think I'd sit back, sigh a sigh of accomplishment, and cancel my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations, well done! Race you to 14,000. :-)

Gogo for 11k now,gratz
    Awesome avatar by Resentful

I've been pushing for 14k, the achievements left that are in the realm of possibility in the immediate future are very few and far between!

Mostly PvP ones =P
    Last edited by Ashkore11; 2011-09-22 at 08:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkore11 View Post
    I've been pushing for 14k, the achievements left that are in the realm of possibility in the immediate future are very few and far between!
    This.

I still have to finish up my T11-Glory of the Raider meta when we've stopped farming Sinestra (need to do Cho'gall non-heroic for that achievement - and that cannot be done because Sinny must die a weekly death!)

And then, when Raggi hc is finally dead, the T12 raid meta... That should net a nice amount of points.

And a few new world event achievements were added too. And I HATE Blizzard for adding new masks for that horrid Halloween achiev. May they burn in hell. After 3 years, I was missing just a single mask, and now they go and add 4 more. <insert a string of expletives>

If only arenas didn't make me run screaming most of the time. I hate them... I'll probably try and see if I can work up the motivation to drag myself to 1750 in 3s and 5s... It's for the points, after all. But still, arenas will be the one thing that I'll never finish, unless I find people who are so awesome at it, that I can afk in arenas while they do the fighting. *arena-hates*

Deleted
    i stopped at 10k lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    This.

I still have to finish up my T11-Glory of the Raider meta when we've stopped farming Sinestra (need to do Cho'gall non-heroic for that achievement - and that cannot be done because Sinny must die a weekly death!)

And then, when Raggi hc is finally dead, the T12 raid meta... That should net a nice amount of points.

And a few new world event achievements were added too. And I HATE Blizzard for adding new masks for that horrid Halloween achiev. May they burn in hell. After 3 years, I was missing just a single mask, and now they go and add 4 more. <insert a string of expletives>

If only arenas didn't make me run screaming most of the time. I hate them... I'll probably try and see if I can work up the motivation to drag myself to 1750 in 3s and 5s... It's for the points, after all. But still, arenas will be the one thing that I'll never finish, unless I find people who are so awesome at it, that I can afk in arenas while they do the fighting. *arena-hates*
    Damn I feel lazy compared to that.

Gz, now go raid, no wait... Pvp, no wait... do professions, no wait..