Poll: Best Q4 game release:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Skyrim...pre-ordered.

10+ Year Old Account
    When does Q4 start?

Batman: Arkham City, from everything i've seen and the fact of how awesome AA was it's highly likely gonna get Game of the Year.

From what my mate has told me from Eurogamer Skyrim was dissapointing and he's a long-time Elder Scrolls fan

Edit: Thought i'd add one of the many trailers :P
    Last edited by Alraml; 2011-09-28 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    When does Q4 start?

Batman: Arkham City, from everything i've seen and the fact of how awesome AA was it's highly likely gonna get Game of the Year.

From what my mate has told me from Eurogamer Skyrim was dissapointing and he's a long-time Elder Scrolls fan
    I've stopped having high regards with Bethesda after Oblivion.. Q4 is considered Oct-Dec imo.

I don't see Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on here. Made my day that much worse.

In any case, I'll vote for Assassin's Creed: Revelations because FPS games are God awful, and Skyrim is only slightly behind AC:R on my most wanted list.

Make a poll about best game, dont include Zelda.

Whats wrong with you boy?!

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Let me get this straight, you put Dead Island but not Deus Ex?
    What a shame....

I didn't ask for this....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    When does Q4 start?

Well it isn't going to win because it just isn't as popular as a Battlefield or a Assassin's Creed. Which really is a shame because Arkham Asylum was an extremely good game. Even if you're not a Batman fan, the gameplay and basically everything else is pure fun.

Arkham City will be the same, but with a million more things of everything. And the boss fights look beyond promising (which imo was the only "bad" thing about Arkham Asylum).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well it isn't going to win because it just isn't as popular as a Battlefield or a Assassin's Creed. Which really is a shame because Arkham Asylum was an extremely good game. Even if you're not a Batman fan, the gameplay and basically everything else is pure fun.

Arkham City will be the same, but with a million more things of everything. And the boss fights look beyond promising (which imo was the only "bad" thing about Arkham Asylum).
    AA picked up a huge amount of awards, both Game of the Year and others and it came out in the same year as Modern Warfare 2 so I wouldn't be too sure on popularity making them win