10+ Year Old Account

Past Tense [A] Late Night Raid Guild - Aerie Peak / Bronzebeard [EU]

LATE-NIGHT RAID SCHEDULE:
    Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday & Monday: 11pm to 1am (Server Time) / (10pm to 12pm UK)
    We try to atleast raid 3 out of the 4 days (where possible).

WARLORDS OF DRAENOR - RAIDS:
    T18: Hellfire Citadel [N]: 13/13 =/= Hellfire Citadel [HC]: 5/13
    T17: Highmaul [N]: 7/7 / Highmaul [HC]: 2/7 =/= Blackrock Foundry [N]: 10/10

SOME INFO ABOUT US:
    As you can see, we at Past Tense are a CASUAL LATE NIGHT RAID GUILD.
    Our guild (of over 8yrs now) consists mainly of Adults who have Real Life responsibilities – Hence why we raid at said Hours.
    We play the game for fun, even though we all want to experience end-game content.

If you are currently looking for a guild that doesn't take itself too serious, but also wants to see some end-game content,
    and you can raid at the advertised Days & Hours - then check below (or our forum) for more Info.

For more details & to Apply, stop by our forum at http://ptense.net,
    or you can whisper me in-game, or if I'm around someone will direct you to an Officer or let me know.

Thank you for reading, good luck & most of all stay safe & have fun out there...

Glory to the Alliance!!

Current Recruitment status at the bottom of this thread & also on our Forum!
    Last edited by Muttz; 2015-11-24 at 09:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Information Update: Recruitment Now Open...

Must be able to raid Minimum of 3 times per week (at time mentioned at top of post).
    You will also have an acceptable level of Gear & Skill for progression raiding in Firelands (We can help to a degree, but the main emphasis is on you)

Current Recruitment status is...

Tank:- Deathknight only
    Healers:- MOST CLASSES WELCOME (Druid, Paladin, Holy Priest, Shaman)
    Ranged DPS:- Warlock, Shadow priest
    Melee:- Deathknight, Warrior, Feral Druid

Check our forum at Ptense.net for more up to date information.

Mutt

10+ Year Old Account
    Information Update: Recruitment On-Going...

Must be able to raid Minimum of 3 times per week (at time mentioned at top of post).
    You will also have an acceptable level of Gear & Skill for progression raiding in Firelands (We can help to a degree, but the main emphasis is on you)

Current Recruitment status is...

Healers:- MOST CLASSES WELCOME (Druid, Paladin, Holy Priest, Shaman)
    Ranged DPS:- Warlock, Shadow priest
    Melee:- Deathknight, Warrior, Feral Druid

Check our forum at Ptense.net for more up to date information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Information Update: Recruitment On-Going for Firelands & Deathwing Raid...

Current Recruitment status:-

Healers:- Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
    Ranged DPS:- Warlock, Shadow Priest
    Melee:- Feral Druid

Check our forum at ptense.net for more up to date information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Information Update: Recruitment On-Going for Firelands & Deathwing Raid...

Healers:- Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account

Past Tense [A] Late Night 10-Man Raid Guild (Bronzebeard-EU)

Information Update: Recruitment On-Going for Firelands, Deathwing Raid & MoP Expansion.

Must be able to raid a Minimum of 3 times per week (at times mentioned in main post).
    You will also have an acceptable level of Gear & Skill for progression raiding (We can help to a degree, but the main emphasis is on you)

Healers:- Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Information Update: Recruitment On-Going for Dragonsoul (Deathwing Raid) & MoP Expansion.

Must be able to raid a Minimum of 3 times per week (at times mentioned in main post).
    You will also have an acceptable level of Gear & Skill for progression raiding (We can help to a degree, but the main emphasis is on you)

Recruitment for the time being is restricted at the moment, However any outstanding applications will be obviously considered.

We urge you to check our forum at ptense.net for more up to date information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Information Update: Recruitment for 10-man raiding in MOP Expansion.

You will also have an acceptable level of Gear & Skill for progression raiding (We can help to a degree, but the main emphasis is on you!)

Current Mists of Pandaria Recruitment status:-

Tanks: All slots filled atm - NO recruitment req.
    DPS (Melee): All slots filled atm - NO recruitment req.
    DPS (Ranged): Mage - Shaman.
    HEALING: Paladin - Monk - Shaman - Druid.

We urge you to check our forum at ptense.net for more up to date information.
    Last edited by Muttz; 2013-06-13 at 09:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Past Tense [A] Late Night 10-Man Raid Guild (Bronzebeard)

Information Update: Recruitment for Raiders within content of: Mists of Pandaria & Beyond...

1. Must be able to raid a Minimum of 3 times per week (at times mentioned in the main post at the top of this thread).
    2. You should have an acceptable level of Gear, Skill & Knowledge. (We can help to a degree, but the main emphasis is on you!).
    3. Ideally you will have also have a viable off-spec & Gear (although not essential). (However your main emphasis must be your Main 'Raid' Spec).
    4. You agree to our rotational process (if more than 10 or on a progression boss). (Although, we try to fit everyone in as best as possible).

Melee: All slots filled atm - NO recruitment req.
    Ranged: Shaman - Hunter.
    Healing: Paladin - Monk - Druid.

We urge you to also check our forum at ptense.net for more up to date information.
    Last edited by Muttz; 2014-02-08 at 11:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Information Update: Recruitment for Raiders within content of: Mists of Pandaria & Beyond...

1. Must be able to raid a Minimum of 3 times per week (at times mentioned in the main post at the top of this thread).
    2. You should have an acceptable level of Gear, Skill & Knowledge. (We can help to a degree, but the main emphasis is on you!).
    3. Ideally you will have also have a viable off-spec & Gear (although not essential). (However your main emphasis must be your Main 'Raid' Spec).
    4. You agree to our rotational process (if more than 10 or on a progression boss). (Although, we try to fit everyone in as best as possible).

Melee: All slots filled atm - NO recruitment req.
    Ranged: Shaman - Druid.
    Healing: Paladin - Monk.

We urge you to also check our forum at ptense.net for more up to date information.
    Last edited by Muttz; 2014-06-30 at 08:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Past Tense Update [Feb 2015]: Recruitment for Raiders within the content of: Warlords of Draenor.

Raid a Minimum. of 3 times a week (at times mentioned in the main post at the top of this thread).
    Acceptable level of Gear, Skill & Knowledge. (New Expansion / New Start: Level & Gear up ASAP - Guild-Runs help!).
    Previous Rotational process NOT an issue anymore: (with WoD using 'Flex' technology).

TANKS: All Tanking positions are filled at present - No more Tanks Required atm.
    HEALING: Most classes are welcome [Exceptions are: Priests]
    RANGED: Most classes are welcome [Exceptions are: Hunters]
    MELEE: Most classes are welcome

You can also check our forum: http://ptense.net for more info...
    However, you can also whisper me in-game if need be, I promise I won't bite... (unless you whisper me during a Raid).

10+ Year Old Account
    Past Tense Update [April 2015]: Recruitment for Raiders within the content of: Warlords of Draenor.

Raid a Minimum. of 3 times a week (at times mentioned in the main post at the top of this thread).
    Acceptable level of Gear, Skill & Knowledge. (New Expansion / New Start: Level & Gear up ASAP - Guild-Runs help!).

TANKS: All Tanking positions are filled at present - No more Tanks Required atm.

However, you can also whisper me in-game if need be, I promise I won't bite... (unless you whisper me during a Raid).

10+ Year Old Account

Update [June 2015]: Recruitment for Late-Night Raiders within: WoD: Hellfire Citadel.
    Due to a few raiders taking a break etc... Our numbers have decreased which has slowed our usual progression.

What we ask for [within reason]:
    To raid a Minimum of 3 times a week. (at times mentioned in the main post at the top of this thread).
    To have an acceptable level of Gear, Skill & Knowledge. (Gear up ASAP, HCs & LFR etc: Guild-Runs help!).

TANKS: Tank positions are filled at present - No more Tanks Required atm.
    RANGED: Most classes are welcome

Last edited by Muttz; 2015-06-26 at 12:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Update [July 2015]: Recruitment for Late-Night Raiders within: WoD: Hellfire Citadel.
    Since Patch 6.2, our numbers have improved, however we're still looking to bolster our team to improve raid progress.

To raid a Minimum of 3 times a week. (at times mentioned in the main post at the top of this thread).
    To have an acceptable level of Gear, Skill & Knowledge. (Gear up ASAP, HCs & LFR, Mythics etc: Guild-Runs help!).

TANKS: Tank positions are filled at present - No Tanks Required atm.

FOR MORE INFO: Check main post at the top of this thread, or you can check our forum: http://ptense.net for more details...
    Last edited by Muttz; 2015-07-10 at 06:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update [August 2015]: Recruitment for Late-Night Raiders within: WoD: Hellfire Citadel.
    Since Patch 6.2, our numbers have improved, but now Summer has arrived, some are AFK (Holidays etc).
    Therefore we're still looking to bolster our team to help improve raid progress and hopefully more into Heroic.

To have an acceptable level of Gear, Skill & Knowledge. (Gear up ASAP, HCs & LFR, Mythics etc: Guild-Runs help!).

FOR MORE INFO: Check main post at the top of this thread, or you can check our forum: http://ptense.net for more details...

10+ Year Old Account

Update [September 2015]: Recruitment for Late-Night Raiders within: WoD: Hellfire Citadel.
    Our progress has improved (but could be better!), however we have some members that are AFK (Holidays, Work & Real-Life etc).
    Therefore we're still looking to bolster our team to help improve progress even further & hopefully advance more within Hellfire-HC.

10+ Year Old Account

Update [October 2015]: Recruitment for Late-Night Raiders within: WoD: Hellfire Citadel.
    Our progress has improved (but we want MORE!), still have some members that are Semi-AFK (Hols, Work & Real-Life etc).
    Therefore we're still looking to bolster our team to help improve progress further & hopefully advance more within Hellfire-HC.

To have an acceptable level of: Gear, Skill, Experience & Knowledge. (Gear up ASAP, HCs & LFR, Mythics etc!).

TANKS: Tanking positions are filled at present: No Tanks Required.
    HEALING: Healing positions are filled at present: No Healers Required.
    MELEE: Most classes are welcome [Exceptions are: Feral Druids]

10+ Year Old Account

Past Tense [A] Late Night Guild - AP/BB [EU] - Looking for Raiders.

Update [Oct/Nov 2015]: Recruitment for Late-Night Raiders within: WoD: Hellfire Citadel.
    We are looking to improved on our progress. We have some members who've left or Semi-AFK (Hols, Work & Real-Life etc).
    Therefore we're still looking to bolster our team to help improve progress further & hopefully advance more within Hellfire-HC.

To have an acceptable level of: Gear, Skill, Experience & Knowledge. (Gear up ASAP, HCs & LFR, Mythics etc!).

TANKS: Tanking positions are filled at present: No Tanks Required.
    HEALING: Healing positions are filled at present: No Healers Required.
    RANGED: ALL classes are welcome...
    MELEE: ALL classes are welcome...

10+ Year Old Account

Past Tense [A] Late Night Guild - AP/BB [EU] - Looking for Raiders.

Update [November]: Recruitment for Late-Night Raiders within: Hellfire Citadel & beyond.
    We are looking to raid & improve our progress, due to a few members who've left or are AFK (Work & Real-Life etc).
    So we are looking to bolster our numbers to help get some raids going, but to also progress within Hellfire Citadel.

To raid a Minimum of 3 times a week, 2-hrs per night. (at times mentioned in the main post at the top of this thread).
    To have an acceptable level of: Gear, Skill & Knowledge. (Gear-up via LFR, Time-Warp, Mythics etc!).

TANKS: Tank Spots are usually filled, Off-Specs are welcome...
    HEALING: ALL classes are welcome...
    RANGED: ALL classes are welcome...
    MELEE: ALL classes are welcome...