(3s) Disc / Arms / Rogue - 2.2k possible?

I'm a disc priest, and me and my friends are trying this comp. We just started and made a 8win-3loss.
    I'd like to know if you guys think its a 2.2k rate possible comp. Thanks in advance.

Pretty much any comp you can come up with is 2.2k viable, and you even have a more than viable setup with a melee cleave.

We were destroyed by a team (DK/Retri/Rshaman), the retri popped wing and the warrior on my team just disappear in one silence i got from the dk, it just at the start of the arena, so i thought we could have problems to pass the 1.7k arena barrier.

Tell the Warrior to play more defensive.

And yeah, like Zheryn said - most comps are viable to 2.2k. If you've all been 2.4k playing a somewhat-FoTM comp you'll have no problems. If you're all good players and communicate well, you'll get 2.2k easy.

But to answer your question, it is possible. You'll start seeing problems against the insane amounts of Lock/Shaman/X teams at 2k+ though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    Pretty much any comp you can come up with is 2.2k viable, and you even have a more than viable setup with a melee cleave.
    Almost all of the higher teams are balanced teams (healer/caster/melee), so I don't know where you're getting that melee cleaves are the most ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Almost all of the higher teams are balanced teams (healer/caster/melee), so I don't know where you're getting that melee cleaves are the most ideal.
    He never said the most ideal, but rather, 2 melee + x healer is very straight forward. I think the priest will be the weak link on this team though. Way less mobility than any other healer. Reck + smokebomb right away to force trinkets and then swap to something with no trinket and 2nd bomb, dead.

The comp is better with an hpal cause of freedom but it's doable either way. If you're good 2.2k is definitely achievable without major issues except for like L/S/X.... Anything beyond that (2.3/2.4k+) is when you'll start to real comp based problems.

As a pure melee cleave setup you sure can reach 2,2k, or for that matter any comp could, after that, melee cleaves generally lacks mobility/cc and you will probably have hard going on further

Quote Originally Posted by Hayna View Post
    We were destroyed by a team (DK/Retri/Rshaman), the retri popped wing and the warrior on my team just disappear in one silence i got from the dk, it just at the start of the arena, so i thought we could have problems to pass the 1.7k arena barrier.
    There isn't a single reason to have a warrior die that quickly. Rallying Call, Shield Wall, Disarm, Fear, Throw down, Spell reflect (Sneak that HoJ if they are trying to insta gib most pallys just Hoj and wings...) The warrior should be a bro and intervene back to you leap out of LoS of the ret? There's alot of options to not get gibbed as a warrior.

How ever once either your trinket/SW/regen is down your a sitting duck to some classes.

If the rogue has pretty good then yeah definitely 2200 viable.

War might as well go Prot, imo.